Reviews of The Willows at Fritz Farm | Assisted Living
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
About The Willows at Fritz Farm
We know that selecting the right healthcare option to meet your individual needs is important. That's why, at The Willows at Fritz Farm, you'll find a complete continuum of care and services so you can select the level of care that most closely matches your needs and preferences.
Nestled in the rolling hills of Horse Country, our care and support services are carefully coordinated from level to level, setting to setting, as care needs increase or decrease. From personal care and respite care services in our elegant residential facility to short-term rehabilitation in our state-of-the-art health center, that's what our continuum of care is all about.
Whether for a few days, a few weeks or for as long as you need us... It's comforting to know that there is a new source in Lexington you can turn to for help and guidance.
Personal Choices for Convenience, Privacy and Comfort:
- Private and semi-private suites with full bathrooms and walk-in showers
- 24-hour emergency call response system
- Assistance with the activities of daily living (dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication administration/reminders
- Reminders for meals and activities
- A variety of social and recreational programs
- Quality skilled nursing and therapy services available on campus
- Easy access to dining, living and entertainment areas
- Local restaurant cuisine featured monthly during Taste of the Town events
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals and a variety of alternate food selections
- Mobility assistance as needed
- Much more!
Thank you for your interest at The Willows at Fritz Farm. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
What Makes Us Special
At Trilogy Health Services, we are compassionately committed to providing excellence in customer service. We carefully select staff who reflect our culture and who we believe will care for our residents as if they are members of their own family.
Photos of The Willows at Fritz Farm
Features of The Willows at Fritz Farm
- Minimum Rate: $3000/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Studio Apartments
- Pets: No Pets Allowed.
- State Licenses: 101286