Ashton Hall

1155 Lawrenceville Hwy, Lawrenceville, GA, 30045

Reviews of Ashton Hall

Be we care September 25, 2015

Have a family member who is currently living here. We are in the process of relocating him. First, of all the owner of the facility never greeted us as anytime he sits in his office not bothered. You have the so called manager Mandy running this facility. I have never in my life come across someone who is so unprofessional and uncaring as this individual. This facilities only concern is too have our loves ones in wheelchairs and medicated. The staff are very unprofessional as well. This place is a joke to say the least. I rate this place all zero's.

Right Way!!! June 20, 2015

I rate them a 4 for the facility and the cost to live there, but I rate them a 1 based on ethics, knowledge of providing adequate care and treatment for the elderly community that have dementia, Alzheimer's, and any other debilitating diseases and illnesses. The people in charge are in dire need for training on positive guidance they bully the workers, residents, and attempt to do it to residents. Last statement: Treat people the way you want to be treated. Examples: Loving, Kind, Ungrudgingly, Smile, Kind Words, Service,... and the list goes on. PS-Then your organization won't have to worry about getting reviews like this from anyone.

Caring90524950 July 31, 2014

I like the fact that Ashton Senior Living is nice and clean. The staff were quite excellent. They offer three meals a day. They gather the residents in the morning for a Bible study or other things. The rooms that I looked at have two rooms and a bathroom. The rooms were pretty good, but it’s just very expensive.

bekahfturner July 01, 2014

If I could give them zero stars, I would. My grandmother was in Memory Care for about a month and a half. Within that time, they doped my grandmother up to the point where she could not talk, nor sit in a wheelchair. She had infected bed sores, she was severely dehydrated, and contracted e-coli while she was in this Memory Care. During this time, we were never notified that my grandmother was not eating nor drinking at all, and we visited daily. My grandmother was one day away from dying! Do not send your family here. The staff are not even trained to deal with Dementia.

KimL1 December 08, 2012

The Ashton Hall is nice and clean, but their eating area needed some updating. My mother had been to a hospital and was not able to get back to where she was, so I was kind of in a bind of finding a place fairly quick. Ashton Hall had been very accommodating. They didn't mind at all the time it took to get the finances straight, about how much and when. They just said "bring her on and we'll just get all that taken care of." That was very helpful during a stressful time when I needed to find a place for her immediately.

kathybaskin September 25, 2012

Great family owned facility! My parents were residents there for 4 years and I would highly recommend Ashton Hall.

brittjones51 August 16, 2011

I saw many of the seniors just walking around the center not doing much. Most of the seniors were watching television. The center was very clean and neat yet it didnt have much activity going

From Ashton Hall

Ashton Senior Living provides Independent Living as well as Level I & II state-approved, Assisted Living and hospice facilities all on one campus. We understand that the decision about which senior living community to call home is a difficult one and we are here to help make that decision easier. As one of Gwinnett’s leading active senior communities, we have spent almost 20 years creating an environment that really does feel like home. The McGill family, who owns and operates the facility, is always on site, and give residents the sense that they are all a “McGill at heart”.

Independent Living: for those who desire the benefits of community interaction, and the freedom of independent living. Assisted Living Level I: for those who need protective care, a watchful environment, and assistance with daily activities. Assisted Living Level II: for those with additional special needs who require personal attention and assistance.

Giving you and your loved ones a choice. We know that every family situation is unique. That is why at Ashton Hall, we want to provide you with choices that will allow you to find the perfect fit for your lifestyle. If your circumstance requires assistance with housing, personal, or supportive services, our Assisted Living Facility may be ideal. Assisted living provides protective care for a resident who needs a watchful environment and assistance with the daily activities of living. At Ashton Hall, our goal is to make your loved ones feel as comfortable as possible and provide them with the level of assistance that they require with the respect that they deserve.

Our Assisted Living – Level II accepts residents with Alzheimer’s and other special needs. Residents receive individual attention and assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing and incontinence care. Our Assisted Living – Level II staff is trained to give individual attention to those with special needs, all while treating them with the love and respect you would expect.

Our campuses are designed to suit all of your present and future needs. Some of our features include independent living, assisted living level 1, and assisted living level 2

Features of Ashton Hall

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• We charge an entry fee
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Minimum memory care rate: $3,100/month