Silver Sky at Deer Springs Assisted Living

6741 N Decatur Blvd, Las Vegas, NV, 89131

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Silver Sky at Deer Springs Assisted Living

July 29, 2015

We like Silver Sky. They were going to work with my mother's income, and they take Medicaid. It was clean and nice. It was just a good impression. The activities were pretty basic -- the same as all the places. The staff was accommodating, and the rooms were a little larger. I would recommend them, and for the money, it's one of the top. The residents appeared to be happy; I didn't see anyone uncomfortable.

April 28, 2015

By Ella10

Silver Sky is very nice, very clean, and very upbeat. She has a small apartment. Everyone there is very loving and always happy. I talked to a lot of the residents; they really liked it.

February 23, 2015

By Piggers

Deer Springs Assisted Living was a nice facility, but it was too pricey for my mom. The room was very good. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. Overall, it’s a newer and nicer facility. It’s brand new compared to where she’s at now; that’s the big difference.

February 11, 2015

By Kristine8

Excellent staff, excellent food, and Silvery Sky is very clean and secured. I would highly recommend it. My mother-in-law had a 1-bedroom apartment which was really nice, modern, and clean. They have a lot of choices, they have a regular menu, but then everyday they have choices for lunch or dinner. The dining room is a restaurant style room. The staff impresses me the most. They have bingo, live music, field trips, arts and crafts, movies, and different types of visitors and religious services.

January 06, 2015

By Kathryn11

I only went to the Silver Sky at Deer Springs once, and it is nice, but it is not as well kept as the other one. It was neat, but I think the staff was a little more laid back. The rooms were very nice, and the food was excellent. There were menus where you can pick what you want like you were eating at a restaurant.

December 23, 2014

I have no problems with Silver Sky. My mother has been there a couple of months, and so far it has been great. I would recommend this place to others because of the personalized level of care and the cost.

December 13, 2014

The best assisted living in Southern Nevada! I visited about two years ago and when I returned last month, they had the same Executive Director. He was extremely compassionate and took the time to tour and then sit down to go over pricing. He was the most knowledgeable individual in senior living I had ever met. He informed me of to programs mom could apply for, and then went to get the forms and walked me through them. He did a thorough review of mom's clinical status, and discussed a care plan to meet her needs. The food was excellent! The service was excellent! The staff was warm and caring! I discovered that they have a full clinical team for oversight. The place was alive and busy! What made me move my mom in was during the time the ED dedicated to us, a resident walked up to him to give him some candy and asked about a form for Ltc insurance. He stood up, gave the resident a hug, and said he had already taken care of it. Deer Springs truly is an amazing place for seniors!!!

September 02, 2014

I had visited Silver Sky and if my parents would go to an assisted living, I wouldn't hesitate to let them go there because it was close by. I liked the fact that the bedroom was a separate room. It was pretty much like a small condo. It had a kitchen area, but it didn't have a stove, it just had a microwave and a refrigerator. The living room was nice and I was impressed with the shower because it had the shower seat and everything in it. We ate the meal and we liked that they had the food for the day, but then they also had the regular menu that you could have any time. They told us that at any time, if my mother had overslept, and she would just want scrambled eggs, omelette or something, that they would make that for her. They would take care of all her meds and all those kinds of things that I really liked. The staff was very friendly. They took us on a tour. I had a personal tour, but then I went back with my brother and my father. It was a different person who took us around and they were very nice.

About Silver Sky at Deer Springs Assisted Living

Silver Sky at Deer Springs Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in Las Vegas, NV that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Silver Sky at Deer Springs Assisted Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Silver Sky at Deer Springs Assisted Living