Oakey Assisted Living by Destinations

3900 West Oakey Blvd, Las Vegas, NV, 89102

Reviews of Oakey Assisted Living by Destinations

June 30, 2011

By GuiCyber

I am currently a resident of destiantions at oakey in las vegas nevada. I enjoy mt stay here because I have many friends and a family memeber that stays here as well. There are outdoor activities and we can sign up for field trips on certain times of the month. I usually stay here for months at a time and other times I stay with family memebers. The staff is nice to me. I would highly reccomened this place because it is a beautiful environment and it is very peaceful. There is a lot of grass and tress and they make me feel at home.

Photos of Oakey Assisted Living by Destinations

Services & Amenities of Oakey Assisted Living by Destinations

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: 8511-AGC-O

About Oakey Assisted Living by Destinations

As we get older, many of us naturally need a helping hand: perhaps someone to manage our medications or prepare nutritious meals. Sometimes, that’s all we need to live safely on our own. Our staff is here to offer that helping hand, but only when and if you need it. Our full range of services are designed to help you maintain your health, so you may live as independently as possible.

A few of the services we provide are:

• Daily assistance with bathing/dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Reminder & redirection assistance
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system

Private Apartments

Living options include studios and one bedroom apartments. We encourage you to make yourself at home by decorating with your favorite furniture, pictures, and other memories of home.

Other amenities include:

• Kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave
  • Private bathroom