Crestwood Village East

1123 N. Edmondson Avenue, Indianapolis, IN, 46219

Reviews of Crestwood Village East

Caring3261 July 07, 2014

The rooms at Crestwood Village were fine. The staff was great. I played Bingo there and used the exercise equipment, and that was pretty much it.

Garnet3 February 28, 2014

When I went into Crestwood Village East, I was impressed with their activities. They had outstanding activities like ice cream socials, dances once a month, another gathering once a month for everybody's birth within that month, they have Wii tournaments, card tournaments, they have shopping days, and bus service which don't cost anything.

They have a very large wellness room. They got a beautiful dining room. It's very nice. It's a very impressive place. They're totally remodeling it. It started to look beautiful. The apartments in independent living are spacious. I went to the whole thing, the laundry facilities, mail facilities, and the elevators. It was very nice.

They got excellent activities and excellent communication with the people. I haven't seen anything that I really didn't like. They offered me lunch and it was very good. The people that worked in the cafeteria was very nice. They served me well and they were very polite. So was the administration when I went in. They greeted me and they were very nice.

Kittie1 July 02, 2013

I never noticed any problems with Crestwood Village East. They take good care of us. They would even do the laundry if we wanted them to. The rooms are smaller than what we like, but we have a living room, bedroom, kitchenette, bath and showers. We decorated it ourselves. They let me put some of my pictures, so it makes me feel like home.

About Crestwood Village East

Crestwood Village East is an assisted living facility in Indianapolis, IN that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Crestwood Village East for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Crestwood Village East