Riviera

1825 Ridgewood Avenue, Holly Hill, FL, 32117

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Riviera

March 23, 2015

Well, mom and dad have only been in Riviera just about a month, but everybody seems friendly. They certainly care about the patients. They’re quick to respond which is the most important thing. They’ve got a calendar posted. They have different activities everyday. They have bingo, cards, scrabble, and play games on the television. They got movies, and they have events at least twice a week where they can leave. They plan to go some place for lunch and go to some other special place. The care has been excellent.

November 27, 2013

By Diana22

What I don’t like about Riviera is that there's just too much walking. The room that is available takes so much walking and my friend doesn’t walk very well. The rooms were okay, nothing fancy, but they were fine. They were clean and it had enough space. Their appliances were a little old, but that's okay. The staff that gave us a tour did a great job. The lady took her time to explain everything and showed us everything. They did well with all that. They offered us free lunch although we did not eat, but the food was looks good. We talk some of the residents there and they seemed pretty happy.

November 26, 2013

By dp ormond beach

I took a tour looking for my mom and all I can say is the Riviera is definetly a class act. I ate lunch and it was delicious from soup to nuts. Everyone was very accommadating I could not ask for more. I will be moving my mother in after the first of the year and I am sure she will feel like she is on the best cruise ship ever.

June 25, 2013

By Art5

My dad is in the Riviera and every aspect of it is just super. They have an activity manager that is really great. They have tons of activities, they take residents out to Walmart every Friday morning, they go to lunch at a different restaurant every Wednesday, and they take them out to dinner or to different places. They took them on a dolphin cruise a couple of weeks ago. They play Wi golf and Wi bowling with them every afternoon, and they have bingo and all kinds of stuff. The food is awesome. They have a full menu everyday and they don't just choose from one or two different items. If they don't like what's on the menu, they can get a hot-dog or a hamburger or whatever they want. The staff is awesome. Everything that they do, they do extremely well.

May 31, 2013

By Mikelle

My mother's been to Riviera. It was a really beautiful place. She was there for a couple of years, but she started wandering, so they couldn't maintain her there. That's not a secure enough place for somebody with dementia or it's not a window or house secure type of place. The staff was sweet. They were nice and they were nice to her. From an amenities point of view, it's almost prettier than any place you could be. You could walk a block and a half from the Riviera down to the river. It's very beautiful, elegant, old, and full of history kind of building, but it wasn't the place for somebody who wanders because there is no security there.

May 22, 2013

We visited the Riviera because it was in our price range and it looked nice from the outside. It actually was pretty nice and clean. The rooms were good and functional, not fancy, and seemed to be well-kept. The staff was very friendly. They fed us and the food was good. But, it smelled a little funny, like a nursing home. It definitely is a place to consider.

January 15, 2013

By Stellatoni

Talked with some of the residents. They seem to totally enjoy living there. They highly recommend the place.

Photos of Riviera

Services & Amenities of Riviera

• State Licenses: AL9948

About Riviera

Riviera offers compassionate senior care in Holly Hill, FL. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Riviera shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Holly Hill, FL.

Map of Riviera