Vista Montana Senior Living

155-175 N Girard Street, Hemet, CA, 92544

Reviews of Vista Montana Senior Living

Ralph448776 July 01, 2016

We chose Vista Montana Senior Living for my mother-in-law because of the cost, cleanliness, and the look of the overall facility. So far, the staff is very nice and the amenities seem to be good. They have multiple game/meeting rooms and activities for the residents. The dining area is nice, and they serve three meals and snacks every day. Mom's room is small, unfortunately.

Tim530132 June 28, 2016

The staff at Vista Montana Senior Living was pretty friendly. They were in the process of doing some remodeling, but the areas that we saw were very neat and very clean. They had a nice-sized dining room. The only drawback there was we didn't see too many of the residents. There were a couple of the residents in the TV room who were both asleep on a chair and couch. It seemed like there wasn't very much going on. The staff was very friendly and very informative.

Marian A736705 June 17, 2016

We visited Vista Montana, and they're trying to make it work, but I had to walk through rugs that were stained in common rooms, which was very depressing. There was a whole depressed, dark feeling about the place. Even the manager tried to do a good job of showing me around, and it just did not work at all.

RobertXITDZ May 11, 2016

We visited Vista Montana and really liked the place. It’s a newer facility that looked nice and clean. The accommodations and dining room looked nice. Overall, it’s a good place. The staff was excellent.

MarleneTZLVF May 11, 2016

I visited The Montana (Vista Montana Senior Living). They didn’t have a lot of people there because it had recently been purchased. There was a gal who dis the activities and a very nice dining room. I think I saw about six people on staff, so I think that they would need more. The dining area was very pleasant. They had done a lot of remodeling of new tiles and new flooring. They put two people in a room, which worries me because the rooms aren’t big. You have to have your own bed and dresser.

lknobloch April 21, 2016

My great aunt moved in here a few months ago and my family went to see her on Easter. I was pleasantly surprised by the modern decor and oasis-like feel of the courtyard. We even brought our dog who loved romping around the grass and getting fed treats by the other residents. The staff members were all really nice and friendly. Her room is on the ground floor and has a nice new bathroom and a french door out to a yard where she takes walks every night. I would definitely recommend this facility if you are looking for a place to stay in the area.

caring102801 November 05, 2014

The manager that took me on the tour at Vista Montana was very friendly. The place is clean but old, probably 20-30 years old. He showed me an apartment that they were modeling, and it was going to be nice. For what they charge, it was nice. There was a nice, clean dining room. They have a craft room with a lot of puzzles and a lot of activity for the people. The older people get to make things, and once a year they have a sale. They had a piano and a big viewing room for the TV. They had an elevator for the people with walkers.

From Vista Montana Senior Living

Vista Montana Senior Living is a new renovated Assisted Living as well as Independent Living community located in Hemet, CA. We cater to those are looking for a comfortable and casual atmosphere to enjoy living life.

Features of Vista Montana Senior Living

• Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Hospice care

• Housing extra: Shared living
  • Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• 24-hour security gate
  • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Wii sports competition

• Private services

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• We charge an entry fee

• Minimum age: 60

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): 336426330