Academy Assisted Living

1225 Soltman Avenue, Fort Pierce, FL, 34950

Reviews of Academy Assisted Living

January 06, 2012

By Brandon Grey

A family Friend named Jerome resided in the Academy Assisted Living Facility in Fort Pierce for a few months before passing and I was able to visit with him there. The staff was always friendly and caring. There was always someone ther to help him(Jerome). Jerome really felt he was being taken care of quite well. With him being taken care of so well I had no problem leaving him there because I knew he was in a safe place. While being physically and mentally disabled was hard and I know Jerome had an attitude at times I never saw anyone mistreat him. The area was always clean and everything was in its place. The Academy Assisted Living Facility was great to my friend and my family and I reccomend this facility to anyone looking for a permanent or temporary home. The great staff really make the experience more pleasant for all involved. Thank You.

December 08, 2011

By Taylor S

My grandmother, has always been Ms.Big Personality there was no stopping her, not even the biggest of problems could put her down. Her big personality went down, as she got older we noticed a big change in personality, she was always in pain and didn't want to do as much we had no choice it was out of our hands not even my family could take care of her so we decided to put her in assisted living so not only we could have a more functional life but she could also, they took good care of her, whenever she needed someone there by her side they sent someone to her room for her. they where great! my grandmother even started to make friends with people in the near by rooms around her. the activities they have here are amazing. but the sicker she got the, less the seem to be able to do for her, the less she and my family liked her being there. My grandmother did pass away, while in her stay there but she was Very Sick. we believe they did do there best they could while she was there. over all i would give this place a 3 out of five stars because her stay was very good but it also could have been improved.

Photos of Academy Assisted Living

Services & Amenities of Academy Assisted Living

• Housing Extra: Private And Semi Private Rooms

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: Lic AL7824

About Academy Assisted Living

At Academy Assisted Living Inc we provide around the clock care and the support necessary for meeting the needs of our residents. Our goal is better living for the seniors through the provision of programs and services that promote independence and prevent institutionalization. Come spend your golden years enjoying love, laughter and happiness where the family environment enhances the lives of seniors.

We Provide:

• Home cooked three course meals
  • (Reviewed by a licensed dietician)

• Family dining in our dining room
  • Assistance with bathing when needed
  • Courtesy transportation available
  • Large screen TV & DVD
  • Beauty salon and barber shop
  • Games, cards and activities
  • Spacious screened in porch
  • Private and Semi-Private bedrooms
  • Exercise and social programs
  • Respite and daycare services
  • Complimentary laundry services
  • Supervised medication management
  • Emergency call system

At Academy Assisted Living Inc there is no security deposit required. We provide furniture or you can bring your own. We arrange local transportation for you to your medical appointments at no extra cost to you.

We are located 3 blocks north of Lawnwood Hospital on the corner of Soltman Avenue and Birch.

Map of Academy Assisted Living