MacKenzie Place Fort Collins

4750 Pleasant Oak Drive, Fort Collins, CO, 80525

Reviews of MacKenzie Place Fort Collins

Sue120288650 February 22, 2016

I was very impressed with MacKenzie Place Fort Collins. It was kind of upscale. The person that I was speaking with was very kind and knowledgeable and didn't pressure us. It would have been a very lovely place for my parents, but there wasn't any assisted living available. It was high-end as far as their elegant surroundings were concerned, and the atmosphere was wonderful. Everybody was kind. It was a very welcoming community. The rooms were bigger and newer.

Beverly106191450 July 31, 2015

I was able to visit MacKenzie Place. The staff was helpful. We were able to have a couple of meals there, and it was good, but it was just too expensive.

Caring74951950 August 31, 2014

MacKenzie Place was situated within the city with a lot of local traffic. Their rooms were clean. However, the dining room was really small. I didn't see any activities during my visit. The safety was all right, based on what I have observed. For some reason, I don't like Mackenzie Place that much.

From MacKenzie Place Fort Collins

Money Magazine has named Fort Collins number 1 of its 10 top small cities to live, and for very good reason. Stress-free living, low crime, abundant arts & leisure activities, and fantastic outdoor life have combined to make for one great place to retire. Whether you are looking for active recreational opportunities, a more peaceful pace of life, or a combination of the two, you're sure to find it in Fort Collins. The city boasts six breweries, an ever-changing museum, and a diverse arts & cultural scene. You can always find something interesting to do in Fort Collins!

MacKenzie Place, located in the heart of Fort Collins, has been designed and developed around a rather obvious, but commonly overlooked point: Retired folks like to have fun. Lots of fun. Which explains why our activities, travel, dining options, health & wellness programs, and social events are all more fun than you would ever expect to find in a "retirement community."

And with three living choices all on one campus, there's really something for everyone. If you're 55 or older, The Cottages offers a purchase opportunity with access to all of the campus amenities. If you would rather lease with all amenities included, The Terrace will strike your fancy. And if you prefer all the amenities with a little extra, The Arbours are our Assisted Living and Memory Care apartments.

Three beautiful choices. One incredible bouquet. We like to call it Retirement in Full Bloom.

Concierge services that can include, pet care services, while your away services, errand services, handy man services, massage therapy, personal shopper, wake up call services, deep cleaning services and live entertainment every week.

Features of MacKenzie Place Fort Collins

• General store
  • Pool
  • Coffee shop
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym, W/D in residence

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum memory care rate: $4,670/month

• Minimum age: 55

• Licenses: Assisted Living Licensure

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of MacKenzie Place Fort Collins