MacKenzie Place Fort Collins

4750 Pleasant Oak Drive, Fort Collins, CO, 80525

Reviews of MacKenzie Place Fort Collins

October 11, 2016

By Diana638484

I have visited Mackenzie Place. They were very helpful. It was very nice. They have everything. They have tours. They have a workout place, a swimming pool, and a restaurant.

July 14, 2016

By Mary437144

I liked MacKenzie Place Fort Collins. It was homey yet classy and had a lot of things that I was looking for. What was impressive with that was they had a visiting professor. So, intellectually, they were stimulating the seniors. They had a lot of social and physical activities, like physical therapy. They also had a pool. The staff was friendly and accommodating.

May 22, 2016

By CGPHHCQ

MacKenzie Place was too big and impersonal. My mom would have to be in a secure wing. They did have a theater and food menus. The staff seemed very nice, helpful, and answered all of our questions. The guy that we talked to went over things that we should be looking for when we go talk to other places, which was quite helpful, and I appreciated that.

Thank you for the excellent review of MacKenzie Place - Fort Collins and for your kind words about the team. We strive to build strong and honest relationships with people so I’m glad our sales advisor suggested visiting other communities. We can’t be everything to everyone. Our only goal is to see your loved one safe and you satisfied. I hope that you’ve been able to secure a home for your Mom. We are always looking for ways to improve and how we can positively impact those we serve. If by chance you need any more assistance and information please contact me directly. Sincerely, Sam Bonnell, General Manager

February 22, 2016

By Sue120288650

I was very impressed with MacKenzie Place Fort Collins. It was kind of upscale. The person that I was speaking with was very kind and knowledgeable and didn't pressure us. It would have been a very lovely place for my parents, but there wasn't any assisted living available. It was high-end as far as their elegant surroundings were concerned, and the atmosphere was wonderful. Everybody was kind. It was a very welcoming community. The rooms were bigger and newer.

July 31, 2015

By Beverly106191450

I was able to visit MacKenzie Place. The staff was helpful. We were able to have a couple of meals there, and it was good, but it was just too expensive.

August 31, 2014

By Caring74951950

MacKenzie Place was situated within the city with a lot of local traffic. Their rooms were clean. However, the dining room was really small. I didn't see any activities during my visit. The safety was all right, based on what I have observed. For some reason, I don't like Mackenzie Place that much.

Photos of MacKenzie Place Fort Collins

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Licenses: Assisted Living Licensure

About MacKenzie Place Fort Collins

Money Magazine has named Fort Collins number 1 of its 10 top small cities to live, and for very good reason. Stress-free living, low crime, abundant arts & leisure activities, and fantastic outdoor life have combined to make for one great place to retire. Whether you are looking for active recreational opportunities, a more peaceful pace of life, or a combination of the two, you're sure to find it in Fort Collins. The city boasts six breweries, an ever-changing museum, and a diverse arts & cultural scene. You can always find something interesting to do in Fort Collins!

MacKenzie Place, located in the heart of Fort Collins, has been designed and developed around a rather obvious, but commonly overlooked point: Retired folks like to have fun. Lots of fun. Which explains why our activities, travel, dining options, health & wellness programs, and social events are all more fun than you would ever expect to find in a "retirement community."

And with three living choices all on one campus, there's really something for everyone. If you're 55 or older, The Cottages offers a purchase opportunity with access to all of the campus amenities. If you would rather lease with all amenities included, The Terrace will strike your fancy. And if you prefer all the amenities with a little extra, The Arbours are our Assisted Living and Memory Care apartments.

Three beautiful choices. One incredible bouquet. We like to call it Retirement in Full Bloom.

Concierge services that can include, pet care services, while your away services, errand services, handy man services, massage therapy, personal shopper, wake up call services, deep cleaning services and live entertainment every week.

Map of MacKenzie Place Fort Collins