New Day Cottages

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of New Day Cottages

November 18, 2014

By Sherry36

My first thought when my husband and I saw New Day Cottages was that we really could live there. It's small which I really like. The place was just very nice. It's clean, open, and bright. I can say that it's very inviting and home-like. The rooms are very spacious. I have been there during meal time, and I think that their meals look good. It's like gourmet food. My sister in-law is very pleased with their food. As for their activities, they have planned game days, and they have visitors who bring in animals which is always a hit. They go to places too. I went once with a museum field trip with them. My sister in-law talked about going to a concert in the evenings. They bring in someone who does bible study twice a month. They have plenty of activities. It's more than what my sister in-law can be actively involved in. The staff was just very friendly. I think they truly have a heart for their residents. I have been there when crises come up with a resident. The staff maintain a calm and welcoming attitude. I'm very pleased with the staff.

Photos of New Day Cottages

Services & Amenities of New Day Cottages

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About New Day Cottages

New Day Cottages is an assisted living facility in Colorado Springs, CO that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact New Day Cottages for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of New Day Cottages