New Day Cottages

1577 Turner Road, Colorado Springs, CO, 80920

Reviews of New Day Cottages

Sherry36 November 18, 2014

My first thought when my husband and I saw New Day Cottages was that we really could live there. It's small which I really like. The place was just very nice. It's clean, open, and bright. I can say that it's very inviting and home-like. The rooms are very spacious.

I have been there during meal time, and I think that their meals look good. It's like gourmet food. My sister in-law is very pleased with their food.

As for their activities, they have planned game days, and they have visitors who bring in animals which is always a hit. They go to places too. I went once with a museum field trip with them. My sister in-law talked about going to a concert in the evenings. They bring in someone who does bible study twice a month. They have plenty of activities. It's more than what my sister in-law can be actively involved in.

The staff was just very friendly. I think they truly have a heart for their residents. I have been there when crises come up with a resident. The staff maintain a calm and welcoming attitude. I'm very pleased with the staff.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From New Day Cottages

New Day Cottages offers assisted living in a warm, welcoming environment designed to provide our residents with the comforts of home. Our new ranch style homes offer a central community area promoting resident interaction throughout the day. The entire living space, inside and out, is on one level to help ensure our residents’ safety. Generous pathways and tastefully selected safety features are complimented by bright and beautiful finishes.

Our assisted living services are tailored to the specific needs of each individual to provide the care he or she needs while promoting a healthy level of independence. A personalized care plan provides assistance with bathing, dressing, medication disbursement as well as guidance and support. With compassionate CNA trained staff monitoring our residents throughout the day, changes in their health needs are addressed immediately, giving families peace of mind knowing their loved one is well cared for.

Unique Features: Ranch Home designed for senior lifestyle. Promotes family interaction

Features of New Day Cottages

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: Move in fee: $500