Waltonwood Senior Living

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Waltonwood Senior Living

September 30, 2014

By Margo5003

Waltonwood has a low patient to staff ratio. Mom is in the memory care unit, and the staff is knowledgeable and very good. They have activities throughout the day, like they play games, take them on rides, and they take them out to eat. The place is clean and homey, and they have done a really good job with my mom.

May 11, 2014

I had come across Waltonwood through the Internet. The staff was very wonderful. They showed me everything that I needed to see. They also answered all my questions. The rooms were very nice and kept up. At that time of my visit there, I saw people doing puzzles, people playing cards, and people visiting and chatting in the common areas. It was a very nice and very busy community. They have a nice amount of activities for the residents.

July 25, 2013

By caring0628113

We visited Waltoonwood and the place was very nice. It was clean and attractive, but there was no walking type area.

August 19, 2012

By Virginia S

We had the pleasure of touring this great community today. We are looking for a place that Mom can be as independent as possible, but still get the assistants she needs. When we walked in we were made to feel like family from the very first hello. We have toured 3 other communities in the Cary area and feel we have found Mom a place to call home. The residents all looked and acted like they were happy and well taken care of. The community is beautiful, but after meeting the staff and residents that was just the icing on the cake.

About Waltonwood Senior Living

Waltonwood Senior Living is an assisted living facility in Cary, NC that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Waltonwood Senior Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Waltonwood Senior Living