Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Phoenix Assisted Care

Average Rating: 2.5 2.5 out of 5 stars based on 2 Reviews

Phoenix Assisted Care
Posted by bronco49 December 16, 2013

To the families with loved ones at Phoenix, please be aware of the Administrator, and the staff! My mother was there for a brief time and the things I saw in the locked units for Alzheimrers patients was disturbing. I saw the staff actually giving the patients crumbled potatoe chips for snack and half cups of water. I spoke with the staff and they stated this is all we have. They had even cut back on the pull-ups, no wipes, no locations or anything. This facility may be in Cary, but it's one of the worst I've seen. I could not sleep at night while my loved one was there until I removed them! The Admin thinks she's an no it all! Just be aware of any place u put ur loved one and please be careful of the smiles........

Phoenix Assisted Care
Posted by Caring57080350 February 28, 2013

I really like Phoenix Assisted Care. I like the interaction between the staff and the residents. The staff is very welcoming they spent much time with me as I needed. I can go in anytime day or night. The staff seems to be courteous to my father, and they take care of his needs.

Location of Phoenix Assisted Care