1000 Grand Blvd, Boerne, TX, 78006

Reviews of Morningside Ministries at Menger Springs - Cibolo House Assisted Living Community

kelsey1715 May 30, 2012

This is one of the nicest places that I have been too. I would live there myself if I could. When you walkin you feel like you are in a country resort. The rooms are nice size and the staff was very pleasant as well. My grandmother received great care while she was there as well. The staff would come in every other day to give her a shower and would come within seconds if she called them. She even said that the food was good. She met many nice residence as well, I guess everyone was happy with the service they received. They also had a wonderful rehabilitation service that made my grandmother get up and exercise so she was back home in no time. This is one of the nicest assisted living facilities that I have ever seen.

jaime726 July 27, 2011

I researched every nursing home facility in the Texas Hill Country before choosing Morningside. The nuse/patient ratio is superior, the facility new (opened 2009) and the nurses/attendants first class, smart and caring.

About Morningside Ministries at Menger Springs - Cibolo House Assisted Living Community

Morningside Ministries at Menger Springs - Cibolo House Assisted Living Community is an assisted living facility in Boerne, TX that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Morningside Ministries at Menger Springs - Cibolo House Assisted Living Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Morningside Ministries at Menger Springs - Cibolo House Assisted Living Community