Nursing Homes in Yakima

10 Communities

Landmark Care And Rehabilitation

710 North 39 Th Avenue, Yakima, WA
$$$$
Dennis23: "My mother had stayed in Landmark. The staff was excellent. It was more of a hospital setting, but it was very clean and very nice. The food was quite good. They had a nice dining room. It was very spacious and clean. The security was very well provided. They had locked doors, and they had a receptionist. They had flu outbreak and quarantined areas. They were very much on top of things. It was mostly rehab services, so she had physical and speech therapy. They had make up and... (read more)

Crescent Health Care

505 NORTH 40TH AVENUE, Yakima, WA
$$$$
momofthree200377: "Crescent Health Care took excellent care of my grandmother. The staff was extremely compassionate and very attentive to my grandma's needs while she was there. My grandmother passed away while at Crescent but it gave our family great comfort knowing she was well taken care of during her last days with us. Crescent Health Care felt like home and the staff made us feel like family. Great facility and excellent care!! "

Good Samaritan Health Care Center

702 NORTH 16TH AVENUE, Yakima, WA
$$$$
not to happy: "I have/had a relative staying at good samaritan in yakima wa. It is clean and didn't have the usual smell that tends to go with care facilities. My problem with the place is that they are not honest (upper management staff). My family member didn't pay enough because he/she didn't require enough care for the higher pay. I was told flat out that the state is requiring him/her to move to a lesser care facility. A total lie. They refuse to Communicate any information about Dr'... (read more)

Garden Village

206 SOUTH TENTH AVENUE, Yakima, WA
1 review
Mona Verona: "A few weeks ago, my husband's 95-year-old grandfather suffered a heart attack. He's already ill with emphysema and other problems. He lived with his wife in Peach Tree Retirement Center in Yakima and they both enjoyed living there. But Grandma is 90 and, while Peach Tree is nice, they aren't equipped to provide the intense care Grandpa now needs. After a couple of weeks of touch-and-go illness problems, during which the family really felt the dear man would pass away, he ral... (read more)

Heritage Grove

4007 TIETON DRIVE, Yakima, WA

Prestige Care & Rehabilitation - Parkside

308 W Emma Street, Union Gap, WA
1 review
Mona Verona: "Parkside was okay. It appeared clean and the staff was nice enough. My father-in-law is a cantankerous old cuss and was difficult to live with on his best days before his stroke. Now he's almost impossible to deal with. He can talk but he's very difficult to understand and the family was afraid this would prove to be problematic with any nursing home staff. Nothing...and I mean NOTHING...pleases him. So it was with trepidation we interviewed some of the staff as to their abi... (read more)

Selah Convalescent

203 WEST NACHES AVENUE, Selah, WA
$$$$
A loved one: "My husband had hip surgery and he was in Selah Convalescent for two weeks afterward. It was poor. The dividing curtain between his bed and the other person was filthy. The floor was dirty most of the time. They didn't have a long enough bed because my husband is 6'4" and they had requested one and it wasn't delivered. He was supposed to have an alarm on his bed and his chair because he kept getting up without assistance. One time the administrator found him out in their park... (read more)

Yakima Valley School

609 SPEYERS ROAD, Selah, WA
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Yakima area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 13 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Yakima area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 10 nursing homes communities in the Yakima area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.