Nursing Homes in Stanwood

2 Communities

Warm Beach Heath Care Center

20420 Marine Drive Northwest, Stanwood, WA
$$$$
Soft and Squishy: "Warm Beach appealed to me more because they had more activities. They had social classes, ceramics, music, choirs and a lot of things that I would be interested in. The people were a little more active. It was an entire community. They had everything there from camping to independent living to assisted living to full-term care. All together, they had about 300 units. The reason why they had a long wait list there was that anytime the assisted living became available, if they... (read more)

Josephine Sunset Home

9901 272Nd Place, Stanwood, WA
$$$$
D.N.AQQZO: "Josephine Sunset Home smelled like urine. It was not a place I would want to be. Their staff was nice, but the facility wasn’t clean. I wouldn’t even go past the front door. My mother-in-law would not like that. They need to improve on the cleanliness and the smell of the place. It was just atrocious. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Stanwood area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 6 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Stanwood area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the Stanwood area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.