12 Nursing Homes in Clearfield, UT

Also serving communities of Roy, Layton.

Thatcher Brook Rehabilitation Care Center

1795 South Chelemes Way, Clearfield, UT
ME20: "My grandpa is currently staying at this facility and they have been amazing. He gets constant attention from the staff and gets two hours of rehab every day. He says that the food is really good and that he is enjoying his rehab process. H... (read more)

Rocky Mountain Care Clearfield

1481 E 1450 S, Clearfield, UT
never goin: "The women (cna's) are more concerned with talking and being on the phone or talking about you or your family wen they don't think you hear them!!! rather than doing there job. Dinner is always late and cold. The food staff is a joke allw... (read more)

Pine View Transitional Rehab

1497 East Skyline Drive, Ogden, UT
SusanQAUWI: "At Pine View Transitional Rehab, they only take transitional, not full-time, people. They have really good food. My girlfriend was actually there after a hip replacement for physical therapy. The staff members were friendly and accommodati... (read more)

Heritage Park Center

2700 West 5600 South, Roy, UT
Nilsson Kid: "My dad was a resident at Heritage Park for about three years. My entire family has never experienced a more loving and caring staff. Dad died peacefully almost a month ago in his chair watching football. He was happy and we all consider... (read more)

Manor Care of South Ogden

5540 South 1050 East, Ogden, UT
1joh123: "Our mother's wishes we're not honored when we, her, children, we're not there. I witnessed my mother force fed yogurt with her medications, tricked by the aides to open her mouth and when she did so food was put into her mouth, and otherw... (read more)

Stonehenge of Ogden

5648 South Adams Avenue Parkway, Ogden, UT
Greg Holbrook: "I was in this facility for one week after a three day stay in the hospital after a fall off a 20 foot ladder. I entered Stonehenge with a broken back, severe trauma, and unable to walk from the fall. Initially I needed assistance to stan... (read more)

Crestwood Rehabilitation And Nursing

3665 Brinker Avenue, Ogden, UT
Bobby Lee Jones: "Right Now I Would Stay Away From This Place. They Are Only Putting Only One Aid and One Nurse On The Floor At A Time. People Are Not Getting The Care They Need. One Nurse Just Last Night Said She Doesn't Understand What There Thinking She... (read more)

Mt. Ogden Health and Rehab Center

375 EAST 5350 SOUTH, Washington Terrace, UT
Becky786552: "I liked Mt. Ogden Rehab, it was a bit newer, the rooms were spacious, and the price was really good for long term care. It has a homey atmosphere; when you walk in, they offer popcorn and cookies. There were couches, and the staff was very... (read more)

Mountain View Health Services

5865 Wasatch Dr, Ogden, UT
nmark007: "This is a facility that specializes in dementia and Alzheimer's patients. The nursing staff was very friendly and helpful when we came to visit an old neighbor of ours. She was in later stages of Alzheimer's so it was very challenging for ... (read more)

Washington Terrace Care and Rehabilitation Center

400 EAST 5350 SOUTH, Ogden, UT
Becky786552: "Washington Terrace has a short term and long term skilled nursing. It was older, and the rooms were a bit smaller, but I felt comfortable there. It was reasonably priced. It was quaint, but clean, and they truly cared about their people. I... (read more)

Harrison Pointe Healthcare and Rehabilitation

3430 Harrison Boulevard, Ogden, UT
Kindred Nursing and Rehabilitation Centers offer long-term care and short-term rehabilitation to patients and residents, bridging the gap between hospital and home.

Fairfield Village Rehabilitation

1203 North Fairfield Road, Layton, UT
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Clearfield area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 11 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Clearfield area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 12 nursing homes communities in the Clearfield area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.