Nursing Homes in Etowah

886 HWY 411 NORTH, Etowah, TN

Life Care Center of Athens

1234 Frye St, Athens, TN
$$$$
Wendy Fite: "I would like to thank the staff and therapist for all the great care I got while I was recovering from my knee replacement. I would recommend Life Care Center of Athens to anyone seeking in house therapy and skilled nursing care. "

Nhc Healthcare, Athens

1204 FRYE ST, Athens, TN
1 review
Faithfully Careing: "this facility is a joke, they are under staffed patients sit in their feces and are not given liquids periodically some patients dehydrate and keep frequent UTI's the carpet in the rooms are filthy and all the Administrator and HR personal worries about is the physical therapy side of the hospital those that are on that side are treated like kings and queens while the permanent residence sit at times unattended..........when the state comes in to inspect things change on tha... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Etowah area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 nursing homes communities in the Etowah area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.