Nursing Homes in Claremore

2 Communities

Wood Manor Nursing Center

2800 Hickory St, Claremore, OK
$$$$
Anonymous: "My husband's second cousin had been in Wood Manor Nursing Center for rehab. It was very nice. The room was spacious and nice. They shared a bathroom, but they had a wall between the two residents that made it a little more private. I didn't see the food or the menu, but my husband's second cousin never complained about it. The staff members were courteous and friendly. They had planned activities every day."

Claremore Nursing Home

920 EAST 16TH STREET, Claremore, OK
$$$$
Stuart: "My mother-in-law went to the Claremore Nursing Home. She didn't like it there very much because first of all, she had to have a roommate and the rooms were very small. There was room for a bed, and we were able to bring in her recliner and that was it, then it was the other person's room. The food was OK, but it wasn't good. The staff was very nice, but it was a nursing home with an awful lot of people there. It smelled like a nursing home. It's an older facility but pretty ... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Claremore area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 6 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Claremore area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the Claremore area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.