Nursing Homes in Miami County

6 Communities

Springmeade Healthcenter

4375 SOUTH COUNTY ROAD 25 A, Tipp City, OH
$$$$
scz: "I feel this is one of the better places for the elderly and re-hab. My mother is now there and she is treated very well. I do agree with other reviews that they should hire some more staff. They do lose clothes even though they are marked. The food always looks great and smells good. The facility is always clean. The staff is very friendly and do care about the patients. The grounds are beautiful and there are a lot of activities if the individual wishes to participate. They... (read more)

Koester Pavilion

3232 NORTH COUNTY ROAD 25A, Troy, OH
$$$$
Sheila: "Koester Pavilion is a very nice place. They have nice staff and they provide very good services. They have a nice dining room, but mom takes her meals in her room. They have an activities room and they do exercises."

Covington Care Center

75 MOTE DRIVE, Covington, OH
$$$$
care1218: "A family member of mine is in the care center and she isn't happy. It smells like urine so bad you can't hardly stand it. It's not very clean and the nurses and staff are not friendly at all. They don't let you know of anything that's going on with your family member so you never know. Also, she gets a terrible breakfast everyday. It's like the don't even care. "

Troy Care and Rehabilitation Center

512 Crescent Drive, Troy, OH
$$$$
thankfultoo: "My mother was admitted into this facility for congestive heart failure. She has been there for seven weeks and healthier than she has been in years. The nursing staff is very attentive to her needs, the therapy staff keeps her from giving up. They are a very kind medical staff and my mom doesn't mind being there at all. The facility is clean and orderly. LOVE THIS PLACE!!! I get more time with my mom."

Piqua Manor

1840 WEST HIGH STREET, Piqua, OH
$$$$
Caring_2643920: "My Father Has Been Unhappy As Us With How Long It Takes Them To Get In His Room To Help With Going To The Restroom And His Room Is Poorly Clean.Found Poop On His Pillow Case On The Bottom After His Bed Was Made For The Day .He Is 76 Years Old We Trust Him In Their Care And They Get Paid Well For Him To Get This Kind Of Treatment Is Very Wrong We Have Talked To Staff And Still We Are Finding More Things Wrong ,We Are Moving Him Soon To A Better Place He Is On A Waiting Lis... (read more)

Heartland of Piqua

275 KIENLE DRIVE, Piqua, OH
1 review
Dude573: "RUN AND DONT STOP..... worst place on earth..... unsanitary on all levels haven't cleaned his bathroom at all in over 2weeks. Sharps container has been full the whole time he has been there. So they throw in the trash and he has mrsa in his blood. No one ever puts on the paper gowns and never wash there hands ever and go from his room to other patient rooms and never wash there hands ever. So when they have amajor breakout of mrsa just remember I warned you. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Miami County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 24 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Miami County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 nursing homes communities in the Miami County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.