Nursing Homes in Rutherford County

6 Communities

White Oak Manor - Rutherfordto

188 Oscar Justice Road, Rutherfordton, NC
$$$$
Ami Metcalf: "My Grandmother had to come to White Oak for rehabilitation when she broke her elbow and pelvis. Since day one they started her physical therapy while managing her pain as well as always asking her if she needs anything and making her feel that she is very important to them. They are saying they think that she is doing amazing and at 91 I have to agree. Everyone at White Oak always greets you with a smile, there are alot of caring & compatienent people on White Oaks' staff.... (read more)

Fair Haven Home

149 Fair Haven Dr, Bostic, NC
$$$$
FTS: "Was at Fair Haven for 4 months. I would rate it a 10 out of 10. This place could not be better in anything that they provided. "

Willow Ridge of Nc

237 TRYON ROAD, Rutherfordton, NC
$$$$
Joshua Manuel: "The facility was clean. Residents looked happy and cared for. Administrator was nice. Admissions department was kind and knowledgeable. I reviewed menu and food looked good. Activities calendar was nice. "

Fair Haven Of Forest City, Llc

830 Bethany Church Road, Forest City, NC
$$$$
FrustratedwithCare: "I have a relative in this facility. The overall experience has been good. My relative is suppose to be on a strict diet. Food Service is constantly given my relative food and liquids they are not allowed to consume per their Doctor. Dr. Whitworth has ordered a special diet for my relative. My family is having to take food to my relative. My relative was required to use a diaper by this facility. The third shift CNA would not change the diaper when my relative had soiled the... (read more)

Fair Haven Home

HWY 74 E, Bostic, NC

Oak Grove Health Care Center

518 OLD US HWY 221, Rutherfordton, NC
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Rutherford County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 12 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Rutherford County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 nursing homes communities in the Rutherford County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.