Nursing Homes in Lee County

5 Communities

Liberty Commons Nsg and Rehab Ctr of Lee County

310 COMMERCE DRIVE, Sanford, NC
$$$$
CF: "My mom is at Liberty Commons Nursing. The people there are very caring and attentive. I feel my mother's safe there, which is important. She has been in there 2 times. But the biggest problem is when she goes from the hospital to there, she has to wait 6 to 7 hours before she gets her medicine. But that may be because of the way the system works, not the way Liberty Commons works. My mother has breathing problems so the nursing staff checks on her and they do a very good job... (read more)

Sanford Health & Rehabilitation Co

2702 FARRELL ROAD, Sanford, NC
$$$$
pholt: "I'd send my friends here for therapy, staff was very attentive and the therapy was great, I was very comfortable with them."

Lee County Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

714 WESTOVER DRIVE, Sanford, NC

Westfield Rehabilitation And Health Center

3100 Tramway Road, Sanford, NC

Liberty Commons Nsg And Rehab Ctr Of Lee County

310 Commerce Drive, Sanford, NC
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Lee County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Lee County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 nursing homes communities in the Lee County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.