2 Nursing Homes in Santa Fe, NM

Also serving communities of Espanola.

Santa Fe Care Center

635 HARKLE ROAD, Santa Fe, NM
j708172: "I've stayed at Santa Fe. It was very clean and was a great rehab; the best I've ever seen. I had problems with them realizing that I really had a problem with my leg, and because of that, I had my leg amputated. The nurse that was in charg... (read more)
Get Pricing

Casa Real

1650 Galisteo Street , Santa Fe, NM
Wife 22222222222: "The worst care anyone could get. Food is recooked and warmed over. Care? Depends on the day or the wind direction. Run away. Find another facility. This is not a place where anyone can recover or get well. "
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Santa Fe area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Santa Fe area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the Santa Fe area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.