Nursing Homes in Mexico

3 Communities

Missouri Veterans Home

1 Veterans Drive, Mexico, MO
$$$$
Tdespain: "When you walk into the Missouri Veteran's home, you don't feel like you are walking into a nursing home. The typical urine smell that you smell in a lot of nursing homes is not found there. The staff is always bright and cheery, ready to assist residents or families with anything they can. They are respectful to residents and families. There are always activities for the residents to participate in. It is definitely the most pleasant nursing home experience I have ever ... (read more)

Golden Livingcenter - Pin Oaks

1525 WEST MONROE, Mexico, MO
$$$$
RNtoo: "My mother was there. The place is older but the staff was nice and did try to care for my mother. The did her nails, her hair and she always was out in the dining room for meals. They always made room for family and friends when they came --even if 2 or more family members came--everyone would have a place to sit at the table. However, they do not have bed or chair alarms and my mother fell 3 times causing injury to her face and head. Also my mother is oxygen dependent and I... (read more)

Golden Living Community - Mexico

1525 West Monroe Street , Mexico, MO
$$$$
Davito: "Turnover of personnel is high. Long delays in respnding to nurse call. My loved one would lay in urine and/or feces for hours before someone would help. This is a for profit facility and not a high care place. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Mexico area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 13 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Mexico area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 nursing homes communities in the Mexico area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.