Nursing Homes in Bay City

5 Communities

Caretel Inns of Tri-cities

6700 WESTSIDE SAGINAW ROAD, Bay City, MI
$$$$
Brad: "My mom was in Caretel Inns of Tri-Cities. The food was outstanding, and their gourmet chef was better than any restaurant in town. Family members that visit got to eat there and it only costs $5. That food would cost $25 in a restaurant. A lot of the patients allow their family members to eat with them, and it's a very positive thing. Her room was nice, it was very bright, very decorated, not as large as the others, but it looked homey, and it looked like they cared about yo... (read more)

The Carriage House of Bay City

2394 Midland Road, Bay City, MI
$$$$
The Carriage House in Bay City, Michigan, is located in a quiet suburban neighborhood that's close to the Veterans Memorial Park and the Saginaw River waterfront area. Visitors give high marks to this facility for its polite, friendly staff members, delicious food choices and quiet, comfortable atmosphere. Residents' family members are pleased with the activities offered, such as outings to nearby attractions, card games, bingo and choral groups. Outdoor courtyards with peace... (read more)

Bay Shores Nursing Care Center

3254 E MIDLAND RD, Bay City, MI
$$$$
JosieB: "I listened to the ad on the radio for Bay Shores & it's not true in any way. I have nothing good to say. Poorly staffed, The food was overcooked/burnt. Sad that my mother had to spend her last days there, but thankfully not for long before she passed. I'd say more if I could. "

Heartland Health Care Center-hampton

800 MULHOLLAND RD, Bay City, MI

Bay County Medical Care Facility

564 W HAMPTON ROAD, Essexville, MI
1 review
Craig12: "We went straight to the care facility the hospital sent my mother-in-law. She has been in Bay County for about a month, and they are doing a great job. She is in a full care facility. I think they are doing a fine job there. The facility is very nice and clean. You walk in, and there is no odor. She is taken care of very well there. The management appears to be very caring as well. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Bay City area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 15 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Bay City area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 nursing homes communities in the Bay City area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.