Nursing Homes in Solomons

4 Communities

Solomons Nursing Center

13325 Dowell Rd, Solomons, MD
$$$$
sunshine3334: "Horrible. Aides have overload of patients and always seem stressed and mad. Loud and vulgar at nurse station. Lights being ignored. I would not want my dog to stay there."

Asbury Solomons

11750 ASBURY CIRCLE, Solomons, MD

St. Mary's Nursing Center

21585 PEABODY STREET, Leonardtown, MD
$$$$
Anonymous1284: "My father is going to St. Mary's for a short stay for respite care. They're very helpful and accommodating on the phone. My mother and sister found the place very nice. We will know more after my dad's stay there. "

Chesapeake Shores

21412 GREAT MILLS ROAD, Lexington Park, MD
$$$$
Anonymous1284: "Chesapeake Shores was horrible. It had a smell and had a different element of people and not as professional. The people were helpful to my mother and my sister in answering their questions. The environment is definitely not upscale. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Solomons area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Solomons area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 nursing homes communities in the Solomons area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.