2 Independent Living Communities in Cowlitz County, WA

Prestige Senior Living Monticello Park

605 Broadway Street, Longview, WA
debra665086: "I chose Prestige partly because of cost, but also because of their manager who has been the most outstanding. He was on top of everything and was the only one out of all the places who actually called me personally. The independent living ... (read more)
Get Pricing

Canterbury Park

1335 3rd Avenue, Longview, WA
Lori230501: "Canterbury Park is fabulous. I would move my folks in there tomorrow, if they would go. They were wonderful and very attentive. The place was clean. They called all of their clients by their first names and did a top notch job. I was impre... (read more)
Get Pricing

At A Glance

There are 2 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,052 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Cowlitz County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of independent living communities in the Cowlitz County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 independent living communities in the Cowlitz County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.