Assisted Living in Live Oak

2 Communities

Advent Christian Village Inc

10680 Dowling Park Dr., Live Oak, FL
$$$$
Linda: "Advent Christian Village Inc looked very nice and smelled good. The nurse was very helpful and nice. I would have put my husband in there had we qualified."

Surrey Place Care Center

110 Lee Ave, Live Oak, FL
$$$$
Willard: "Surrey Place Care Center seemed very crowded. Some of the people who live there didn’t really seem like they’re as happy as they should be. The cleanliness is pretty good. The staff seemed pretty good and friendly, but they can only do so much because they don’t seem to have enough staff. They also have activities for the residents, although not as many as the place we’ve chosen. During my visit I saw the rooms, and they also had physical therapy."

At A Glance

There are 2 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Live Oak is $2,800 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Live Oak area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of assisted living communities in the Live Oak area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 assisted living communities in the Live Oak area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.