How do I help Mom's caregivers celebrate Christmas at her Assisted Living?

Celebrating Holidays at Assisted Living

I'm trying to work and take care of my children. I feel guilty for putting my mom in memory care near my house, but now that the holidays are upon us, I'd like to hear what family members are doing for caregivers in their loved one's care communities? There are more than 15 caregivers involved in my mom's care, between weekends and weekday shifts. Any ideas besides just sending over food or sweets?

Eldercoach answered...

We wanted to thank my mother's caregivers at Christmas, I know it's hard when there are so many people, the cost adds up fast. I put together small gift bags with homemade treats, a lottery ticket and a note that thanked them for taking care of mom and wished them happy holidays.

Last Christmas, we had private caregivers for Mom while she was in hospice care. Their assisted living facility was not set up for 24/7 care, so we hired in. The caregivers we hired that worked during the holiday were given a cash gift with a card expressing our thanks for their care. The facility had a fund for AL employees to receive gifts from residents (proceeds divided up evenly), so we were generous with that as well.