Carmel Richmond Healthcare And Rehab Center

Reviews of Carmel Richmond Healthcare And Rehab Center

Overview of Ratings

3.7

March 20, 2014

I live in the area, so I was always aware of Carmel Richmond. It was a very warm atmosphere and it's not too big. My mother is much improved. She shares a room with someone else. Everyone I met has been very nice and pleasant. The food is not gourmet, but it's adequate.

April 07, 2008

By Elena-1

My loved one stayed here

I cannot express how grateful I am that my mother was able to stay at this facility during her recovery from surgery. The staff are truly very dedicated people. They went beyond their duty to assure my mom had the best care and got to actually enjoy her stay at the center. She is quite pleased with the level of care, the rehab staff, the nurses, aides, and administrators. The place is very clean, food is pretty good, activities are of interest to residents, and there is a true sense of community. I was impressed at how well she was treated. My mom stayed for 10 days at the Staten Island Univ Hospital prior to Carmel and there is no comparison between the two. The hospital staff were pretty defficient, they let my mom develop and infection, they failed to offer her the medical care she demanded. In Carmel, the entire team took care of her and I never had a complaint. I highly recommend this place if your love one is on need of staying at a rehab facility. my mom loved the place and the staff so much that she is now attending the Day Care for senior adults and enjoys it. She is continuing with her rehab, same staff as the one she had when she was a resident.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

Features of Carmel Richmond Healthcare And Rehab Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
    • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
    • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Carmel Richmond Healthcare And Rehab Center

Carmel Richmond Healthcare And Rehab Center is a nursing home in Staten Island, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Carmel Richmond Healthcare And Rehab Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Carmel Richmond Healthcare And Rehab Center