Villa at South Holland

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Villa at South Holland

daughter56 November 15, 2009

Excellent Facility For Nursing Care

My 92 year old mother has been a resident of this facility for the past three and a half years. I have been very satisfied with the care that Mom has received - the staff has been extremely caring and compassionate, attending to Mom's every need. I have always been notified whenever there was a problem and any questions I have had have always been answered. I could not have made a better choice of a nursing facility. Mom will be leaving the facility this coming Monday to live at home where my husband and I will care for her, as finances do not allow us to have her stay there any longer. But I would seriously recommend this facility to anyone looking for the best quality care for their loved one.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Villa at South Holland

Villa at South Holland is a nursing home in South Holland, IL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Villa at South Holland for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Villa at South Holland

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 145671

Location of Villa at South Holland