St. Joseph Villa

451 East Bishop Federal Lane, Salt Lake City, UT, 84115

Reviews of St. Joseph Villa

April 24, 2014

By Mary Ann9

It's big and very outdated. The lady was pretty knowledgeable about the programs. They're very busy there. I like the fact that they understand dementia patients. It's very clean, and when you first walk in, it looks fine. It's just the rooms are really outdated. I know that they're good because a lot of people have recommended them. That's why I went to go look. But it's very expensive, too. It's pricey. They need updating.

July 30, 2013

By Angeline1

St. Joseph Villa was bigger than most facilities. The place was clean and seemed to work well for the residents. The staff was very kind and friendly and there seemed to have a variety of food. The residents seemed very happy there.

January 06, 2012

By bjones761

Of all of the assisted living facilities I have visited and toured, this one is by far the prettiest. I felt like I was walking into a nice hotel rather than a nursing home. When you think of a nursing home you do not think of plush carpeting and bright beautiful colors and lighting. All of these are present at Saint Josephs Villa, so you feel good about the facility right when you walk in the door. The staff and the amenities do not dissapoint either, with a kind friendly atmosphere and large warm inviting rooms. The food was well prepared, generous portions, and a nice wide variety of choices so that even the strictest of tastes and diets will be satisfied. I highly recommend taking a tour of St Josephs with your loved ones, you will not be disappointed! I give it five stars, though I do have one complaint. All this oppulance will cost you. The average room was slightly more than the assisted living facilities in the surrounding area, though the cost is well worth it.

Features of St. Joseph Villa

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About St. Joseph Villa

St. Joseph Villa is a nursing home in Salt Lake City, UT that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact St. Joseph Villa for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of St. Joseph Villa