St Peters Manor Care Center

230 Spencer Road, Saint Peters, MO, 63376

Reviews of St Peters Manor Care Center

dianecap December 22, 2014

My mother has been in this facility for over a year now and the care has been exceptional. It is an older home and not 'fancy' looking but in my opinion, the decor is something my mother can relate to. There are daily activities for the residents and occasional field trips as well. The nurses and aids are available anytime of the day or night to speak with and family can also be there anytime of the day or night.

AM1243 May 19, 2012

I found the staff to be friendly and caring. The facilities are not decorated very warmly or inviting. It would be nice to see more activities planned for the residents to keep them busy, and enjoying life to the fullest extent.

Anonymous77 June 29, 2011

I have visited this facility while attempting to find short-term care for a family member recovering from a serious illness. Even thought the facility appears welcoming - there were many negatives presented during our visit. The facility did not have private rooms available and does not allow visitation after certain hours. Also, there was a set menu schedule will little to no variation. I would not suggest this facility for a more active resident.

About St Peters Manor Care Center

St Peters Manor Care Center is a nursing home in Saint Peters, MO that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact St Peters Manor Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of St Peters Manor Care Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: