Provena Cor Mariae Center

3330 MARIA LINDEN DRIVE, Rockford, IL, 61114

Reviews of Provena Cor Mariae Center

August 20, 2012

By 04

Honestly, I think they are the best provider in our area. They where the ONLY nursing home we went to that was able to cater all the way from 'residents who can still drive even' to 'residents who have to be locked on a floor because they'll try to escape and don't remember their own names.' Another thing I like is that they're a non profit. Despite being very nice, having double the state average for CNAs/RNs/Doctors on site, they are in the bottom 10% for cost. The ONLY thing I dislike is that there are a couple bad apples. My grandmother is now on the dementia floor (she's had episodes wanting to escape/forgetting who her family is), and some of the CNAs on that floor have blatantly lied about her refusing to take baths/change clothes. We know because the times they claim some of these events happened where when we where visiting - we visit every day. We brought this up to the administration though, and although they really just wanted to passify us, they have made sure the CNAs stopped pulling these kinds of stunts. All in all though, the majority of the staff obviously cares about the well being of the residents, the place is very clean, and they do a stellar job at moving their residents to the most approprate location on the campus for the level of care they need. I like them, and stand by our choice of putting my grandmother here.

Features of Provena Cor Mariae Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Church Related
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Provena Cor Mariae Center

Provena Cor Mariae Center is a nursing home in Rockford, IL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Provena Cor Mariae Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Provena Cor Mariae Center