Baldwin Health Center

1717 SKYLINE DRIVE, Pittsburgh, PA, 15227

Reviews of Baldwin Health Center

Caring96658450 October 25, 2014

Mom has been at Baldwin Health Center for a little over a month now. The facility is very clean. They just remodeled the facility. The dining area is very nice, and it's all totally remodeled. They have dining room downstairs where you could eat. The staff are very caring and nice. They are also very responsible.

Ben7 October 23, 2014

We were thrilled with Baldwin, and it was excellent. Cleanliness and maintenance was excellent. They were very good in encouraging my sister to continue with her therapy. Everyone was very good and very nice to us. They always have time to stop, talk to us, and answer any question we have. She really turned around in the facility. My sister never complained about the food. She has a semi-private room. She played Bingo although she doesn’t do that usually.

About Baldwin Health Center

Baldwin Health Center is a nursing home in Pittsburgh, PA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Baldwin Health Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Baldwin Health Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: