Life Care Center of Pensacola Nursing Home

Reviews of Life Care Center of Pensacola | Nursing Home

2.1

March 04, 2016

By Lawyers

TERRIBLE!!! On the surface the property is beautiful and resort-like. But it ends there. The care here is completely lacking and unreliable. Beware of allowing your loved one to attend a meeting unaccompanied: he will be tricked into signing documents contrary to his reports. Beware of fraud. It will break your heart once you spend time there. Those poor old people.

December 08, 2015

By Snookie399

In a 24 hour period I am not impressed. I visited here on Monday before my 90 year old mother was released from the hospital with broken ribs. Things looked great clean no urine smell etc so we came here. On Tuesday morning, I received a phone call from the socialworker to come sign papers. At 12:35 I got a phone call telling me my mother had been transferred to the ER with possible cardiac arrest. I asked what time she had been transferred they said 9:30 a.m. Excuse me! 3 hours after she is transferred for a possible heart attack I'm notified! Not acceptable. I am so angry over this! good part it wasn't a heart attack, sad part I had to bring her back here. I'm not impressed or happy with this place so far oh wait when the transport arrived I was waiting downstairs, they brought a lady in, named Mrs. Davis....but it wasn't my mother, not even the same color! What does a person do!

September 06, 2015

By Heatherholly

Stay away! They can not be trusted to care for Alzheimer's and dementia patients. My grandmother was left in puddles of urine several times a week. A few of those times it was so severe it began dripping onto the floor. The head nurses and director implemented an hourly diaper checking system however staff was unable to follow through. Nurses complained about the system at their station in full view of myself and others. When I confronted them, Jean, the nurse in charge refused to make eye contact and tried to blame me. The care taking and customer service was appalling!

October 23, 2014

By Cheryl49

I stayed in Life Care Center for about nine days, and everything is great. I was there for rehab because I had my knee done. They did great because I can go around really good now. Their activities were good. We participated in bingo, wheelchair yoga, and everything. The food was good. We had the people from the food place talk to us and see what we wanted to eat. They had a lot of employees and people were watching out for you all the time. The also had a large staff in the rehab part too. I noticed you couldn't go up and down the stairs without a code so people wouldn't fall down the stairs or something. Even the front door was covered by code before you could go in and out. It was a good place.

Features of Life Care Center of Pensacola

About Life Care Center of Pensacola

Life Care Center of Pensacola is a nursing home in Pensacola, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Life Care Center of Pensacola for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Life Care Center of Pensacola