Life Care Center of Pensacola Nursing Home

Overview of Ratings

2.3

September 06, 2015

By Heatherholly

Stay away! They can not be trusted to care for Alzheimer's and dementia patients. My grandmother was left in puddles of urine several times a week. A few of those times it was so severe it began dripping onto the floor. The head nurses and director implemented an hourly diaper checking system however staff was unable to follow through. Nurses complained about the system at their station in full view of myself and others. When I confronted them, Jean, the nurse in charge refused to make eye contact and tried to blame me. The care taking and customer service was appalling!

October 23, 2014

By Cheryl49

I stayed in Life Care Center for about nine days, and everything is great. I was there for rehab because I had my knee done. They did great because I can go around really good now. Their activities were good. We participated in bingo, wheelchair yoga, and everything. The food was good. We had the people from the food place talk to us and see what we wanted to eat. They had a lot of employees and people were watching out for you all the time. The also had a large staff in the rehab part too. I noticed you couldn't go up and down the stairs without a code so people wouldn't fall down the stairs or something. Even the front door was covered by code before you could go in and out. It was a good place.

Features of Life Care Center of Pensacola

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Life Care Center of Pensacola

Life Care Center of Pensacola is a nursing home in Pensacola, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Life Care Center of Pensacola for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Life Care Center of Pensacola