Life Care Center of Pensacola | Nursing Home

3291 EAST OLIVE ROAD, Pensacola, FL, 32514

Reviews of Life Care Center of Pensacola | Nursing Home

Snookie399 December 09, 2015

In a 24 hour period I am not impressed. I visited here on Monday before my 90 year old mother was released from the hospital with broken ribs. Things looked great clean no urine smell etc so we came here. On Tuesday morning, I received a phone call from the socialworker to come sign papers. At 12:35 I got a phone call telling me my mother had been transferred to the ER with possible cardiac arrest. I asked what time she had been transferred they said 9:30 a.m. Excuse me! 3 hours after she is transferred for a possible heart attack I'm notified! Not acceptable. I am so angry over this! good part it wasn't a heart attack, sad part I had to bring her back here. I'm not impressed or happy with this place so far oh wait when the transport arrived I was waiting downstairs, they brought a lady in, named Mrs. Davis....but it wasn't my mother, not even the same color! What does a person do!

Heatherholly September 06, 2015

Stay away! They can not be trusted to care for Alzheimer's and dementia patients. My grandmother was left in puddles of urine several times a week. A few of those times it was so severe it began dripping onto the floor. The head nurses and director implemented an hourly diaper checking system however staff was unable to follow through. Nurses complained about the system at their station in full view of myself and others. When I confronted them, Jean, the nurse in charge refused to make eye contact and tried to blame me. The care taking and customer service was appalling!

Cheryl49 October 23, 2014

I stayed in Life Care Center for about nine days, and everything is great. I was there for rehab because I had my knee done. They did great because I can go around really good now. Their activities were good. We participated in bingo, wheelchair yoga, and everything. The food was good. We had the people from the food place talk to us and see what we wanted to eat. They had a lot of employees and people were watching out for you all the time. The also had a large staff in the rehab part too. I noticed you couldn't go up and down the stairs without a code so people wouldn't fall down the stairs or something. Even the front door was covered by code before you could go in and out. It was a good place.

About Life Care Center of Pensacola

Life Care Center of Pensacola is a nursing home in Pensacola, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Life Care Center of Pensacola for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Life Care Center of Pensacola

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 106073

Location of Life Care Center of Pensacola