I apologize that your experience wasn’t a positive one and I have reviewed your feedback with our department heads. I would appreciate it if you could call me to discuss. Our staff-to-resident rations exceed state requirements at all times and we make every accommodation possible to meet the care preferences of our residents. Residences are cleaned daily and linens are changed weekly or sooner if needed. I hope to speak with you soon at 405-751-3600. Sincerely, Scott Steinmetz, Executive Director
Reviews of The Fountains at Canterbury | Nursing Home
Overview of Ratings
January 20, 2016
I am a friend or relative of resident
July 26, 2015
October 23, 2014
I visited this facility
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
Photos of The Fountains at Canterbury
About The Fountains at Canterbury
- Idyllic 39-acre campus with lakeside trails and fishing dock
- Elegant dining and private dining room
- Billiards lounge
- Well-stocked library
- Full-service beauty salon and barber shop
- Computer Center with Internet access
- Creative arts studio
- Wellness Center
- Indoor heated pool
- Patio with barbecue
- Outdoor gardening area
- Room service
- Furnished guest apartments
- Biweekly housekeeping of your apartment
- Weekly laundering of your flat linens
- Variety of stimulating social, educational, cultural, recreational, and spiritual programs
- Scheduled transportation
- Move-in coordination service
- All utilities, except telephone and cable TV
- Fitness programs include regularly scheduled exercise classes, walking programs and water aerobics classes
- Preventative health screening
- Nautilus exercise equipment
- Blood pressure checks
- Massage therapy
- Manicures and pedicures
- Fitness lectures
- Complete apartment maintenance, including plumbing and major appliances
- Building maintenance, groundskeeping and landscaping services