Ramona Manor Convalescent Hospital

485 W. JOHNSTON AVENUE, Hemet, CA, 92543

Reviews of Ramona Manor Convalescent Hospital

jshipley81 August 05, 2012

My loved one was in this facility for rehabilitation and med management. The rehab department was grteat, but when it came down to the overall attention that was given to my loved one by the nursing staff, it in my opinion was unacceptable. The main charge nurse was excellent, but very overworked for the amount of patients. The amount of time my family memeber had to wiat for the call light to be answered was over 8 min. The CNAs were in a rush and weren't able to spend the appropriate amount of time with my loved one. The nurses lack breaks and appropriate assistance from management. I am also a nurse, and I feel for these staff memebers that are so harshly overworked and can't provide the appropriate care to the patients. :(

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Ramona Manor Convalescent Hospital

Ramona Manor Convalescent Hospital is a nursing home in Hemet, CA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Ramona Manor Convalescent Hospital for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Ramona Manor Convalescent Hospital