Peak Resources - Gastonia

2780 X-Ray Dr, Gastonia, NC, 28054

Reviews of Peak Resources - Gastonia

Tonyaa1431435 November 26, 2014

I don't like this facility. My grandmother has been there for almost 2 weeks. The staff isint very attentive. My grandmother was laying in fecal matter in her sheets for over 24 hours. The way the bathrooms are set up for the patients is terrible.. Four people male and female sharing one small bathroom is very inconvenient and un sanitary. The staff is NOT Attentive as mentioned on their website. The food has usually been served cold.. It seems like they have short staff. I wish I had the money to have my grandmother at home with 24 hour fare. This place is not a place that I would recommend.

caring0307113 March 13, 2013

I'm quite happy with Peak Resources. Everything is perfectly okay. They're doing a fine job.

family member1 September 13, 2011

A relative stayed in this facility for about half a year. Most of my visits were in the late afternoon since I worked at a full time job. The staff seemed friendly and would engage in conservation with me. At the nursing station or in the room, all staff members would answer my questions or go find out the answers. The staff seemed caring towards the residents. The facility is not as new as some of the others. The food seemed nutritious when meals were delivered to the room and when we ate in the dining room. There were a number of activities that residents could participate in such as bingo, ice cream socials, religious activities, etc. These were posted on a board that was easy to see in the main circle around the nurses' station. Laundry was done for the residents. This was convenient. Overall I thought it was a caring and respectful place.

About Peak Resources - Gastonia

Peak Resources - Gastonia is a nursing home in Gastonia, NC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Peak Resources - Gastonia for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Peak Resources - Gastonia

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Peak Resources - Gastonia