Sunny Vista Living Center

2400 EAST CACHE LA POUDRE, Colorado Springs, CO, 80909

Reviews of Sunny Vista Living Center

smiling_child November 28, 2012

When I go to see my grandma there is a nice lady that is at the front desk. She walks you to the room if you don't know where to go. The providers at Sunny Vista are great with the care of my grandma. They go out of their way to help her. They even came in on there day off to check on her. They take her to rehab and work great with her. There is a lot of games and crafts they have everyday to do. As, she doesn't play them cause she wouldn't know how or where to go / follow them with her disease. There is a beautiful salon inside the building to get you hair done. This facility is the best. The building is new and clean. The staff is wonderful. My grandma has Alzheimer's and she doesn't remember anyone. If you have to be in an assist living home this would be the place to stay. We love the stuff and the care we are receiving there.

JimmBb August 25, 2012

I live a thousand miles away, put Mom into the facility until I could bring her own home up to code for 24/7 care needs, have been lied to countless times by one of the social workers, and have yet to see one shred of paper regarding charges. Social worker has impeded discharge process, even though it was HE who gave me the initial discharge date which was too soon to arrange placement, and adult protective services intervened and forced them to extend. This is on a PRIVATE PAY!! Beware this place....

scotgirl July 30, 2012

This facility does not have a dementia unit yet accepts late stage dementia/AD patients. Athough they try hard they are not setup to take care of dementia patients and the extra time it takes to ive personal attention. I would not recommend this facility do anyone if your love has dementia.

About Sunny Vista Living Center

Sunny Vista Living Center is a nursing home in Colorado Springs, CO that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Sunny Vista Living Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Sunny Vista Living Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Sunny Vista Living Center