Beautiful Savior Home | Nursing Home

1003 SOUTH CEDAR STREET, Belton, MO, 64012
Claim Listing

Reviews of Beautiful Savior Home | Nursing Home

Caring785 1 November 01, 2012

Beautiful Savior Home doesn't look nice at all. It's an older facility. It was not something that you just feel safe. I heard the staff is amazing and very good. But first impression sometimes makes a difference.

drgonzo May 13, 2012

Blessed Savior is an older facility located on the edge of a smaller town in Missouri, in no way impressive in appearance. There is a large parking lot in front. The facility has separate assisted living and nursing home units. Upon entering, one must find the office; there is no greeting desk as in most modern facilities. However, the officials are quite friendly and helpful. This is the key to Blessed Savior: the people really care. Our experience was with the nursing home, where my mother spent the last few weeks of her life. Mom entered Blessed Savior after a heart attack, and she had been confined to a scooter for a couple of years before that. The attendants at Blessed Savior started caring for Mom with good cheer and enthusiasm as she arrived, and their upbeat spirit was truly a blessing throughout her brief stay. When she became ill, they realized it quickly, got her to the hospital, and notified me immediately. When Mom returned for hospice care, the staff attended to us with concern that touched our hearts, bringing us snacks in the middle of the night and making us as comfortable as possible. Blessed Savior made a difficult time in life much more bearable.

gjb April 14, 2012

My mother-in-law was placed in this nursing home and was cared for by a local hospice organization. The home is not new, it is not fancy but it was clean. The family was treated with respect and dignity, as was she. The first evening we were in attendance, the home brought us a cart with cheese/crackers and drinks. We were in awe of their sensitivity and concern for our wellbeing, as they knew she was being cared for otherwise. On another occasion, they brought us a tray of snacks, including cookies, treats, pitcher of lemonade etc. During this very difficult time, it was nice to know someone was noticing the pain the family was enduring.
During her last few days, the home was responsible for her hygiene issues, and changing her position to avoid bed sores. The staff was gentle, and caring.
I would recommend this home to anyone needing end of life care for a loved one.

About Beautiful Savior Home

Beautiful Savior Home is a nursing home in Belton, MO that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Beautiful Savior Home for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Beautiful Savior Home

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Beautiful Savior Home