Top nearby Nursing Homes:

Reviews of Cedarbrook Nursing Homes

Posted by Bev H December 01, 2014
4.0

My father has been in here for almost a year. My mom had just died, he had to have surgery, and the last place he wanted to go was to a nursing home! But he has some dementia and couldn't stay at either my brother's or my own house. He just kept wandering and didn't understand he couldn't go for walks like he used to. So, we had to do what we didn't want to do. It still isn't easy seeing him there, but they take wonderful care of him, it's very clean, and they really do care about the people that stay there. He is finally feeling like it is his home. He gets to talk to other people there and can go around in his wheelchair to all the large areas on his floor. There are also several large rec rooms with huge windows he can look out of. With all the trees there it seems like you're in the country, which is where he lived most of his life. He's on the fourth floor and they have an outdoor terrace with tables, tomato plants, and flowers in the summer. He still feels like he living on the farm! We are so pleased with him being there and the good attention he gets!

Posted by Bernie1 September 11, 2013
4.0

My father, for a couple of years, was at Cedarbrook and it was an excellent place. The staff were very attentive and they took very good care of my father.

Posted by rebecca123 June 13, 2012
4.0

The staff is very friendly, the facility is clean and the employees are hygienic and caring. The amenities are more than expected and employees are always willing to help our family to care for the resident. All employees are nice and never rude. The facility offers many programs for the residents and keeps them busy in their down time. Our family really enjoys this facility because we would not be able to take care of our grandmother the way she is taken care of here. Cedarbrook County Home is a great facility that has wonderful staff and goes above and beyond what is expected to make sure the residents and their families feel comfortable there.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 395465

Health
4.0
Overall
4.0
Quality