Forsyth Court

2945 Reynolda Rd, Winston-Salem, NC, 27106

Reviews of Forsyth Court

Caring108213850 July 15, 2015

We visited Forsyth Court for my mother-in-law. We did a tour of the place, it seemed very clean, and we just really liked the location. My mother-in-law didn't like it, but we thought it would be a good fit for her. The staff was very informative and very pleasant. It is a place that I would recommend to someone else. For the rooms, you had a choice of one-bedroom or a studio, and they each had a small kitchenette with a two-burner stove and a small refrigerator mounted up on the wall, so that you didn't have to bend over to get to it. I didn't get to tour their dining room, but she told us about what they offer, and it seemed a good variety of food. They offer a variety of activities including Bingo and cards, and they had a pool table in the halls. They do have an exercise room and a library.

Caring108700250 July 04, 2015

I have been to Forsyth Court. It doesn’t have all the facilities that the other places do, but it seems like a friendly place. The whole facility has sort of an older style to it; the rooms are more old-fashioned. It’s not as bright and airy as some of the other places. I’ve eaten there a couple of times, and the food was good.

Caring000611 August 29, 2013

My visit with Independence Village was positive. It was a beautiful facility. The whole place was nice. Everybody was nice. They do have activities there. I tried their food and it was good. Their dining room was beautiful. Everything was positive. The only problem was that it was too expensive for me. However, I would recommend this place.

From Forsyth Court

Forsyth Court is located in Winston-Salem, NC, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Forsyth Court for a visit...and stay!

Features of Forsyth Court

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Private services