Forsyth Court

2945 Reynolda Rd, Winston-Salem, NC, 27106

Reviews of Forsyth Court

Cathy766712 October 13, 2016

We went to Forsyth Court. It was excellent. They showed us the studio, the 1-bedroom, and the 2-bedroom. We saw the rec room, and they showed us the calendar of all the events that they had going on. Every single day, they had events going on, and they told us about the special activities they had at holidays and on the weekends. They had a library and a sitting room. Forsyth Court was very clean and organized. The staff seemed to know what they’re doing. They’re very, very friendly and helpful. However, my mother could not live by herself. But actually, I like the security at the front desk all the time. And if they do not come down for a meal, they always call. They don’t have to come down, but they do call to check whether they’re OK. They have transportation if they need to go to a doctor’s appointment. They can take them if a family member can’t take them.

sister-in-law 105PXZBO May 11, 2016

My brother-in-law is in Forsyth Court. I think the care is great, and the staff seems to be friendly. It is clean. They have private rooms of different sizes to choose from and activities.

Susan H.3 November 30, 2015

I showed up unannounced at Forsyth Court, and they let me looked around. One of the residents took us on a tour, and she was very enthusiastic. We liked the place. It was a lively atmosphere, and a very attractive and comfortable environment. I saw the dining room and the library. I knew the played bridge. They had a movie nights and field trips.

Caring108213850 July 15, 2015

We visited Forsyth Court for my mother-in-law. We did a tour of the place, it seemed very clean, and we just really liked the location. My mother-in-law didn't like it, but we thought it would be a good fit for her. The staff was very informative and very pleasant. It is a place that I would recommend to someone else. For the rooms, you had a choice of one-bedroom or a studio, and they each had a small kitchenette with a two-burner stove and a small refrigerator mounted up on the wall, so that you didn't have to bend over to get to it. I didn't get to tour their dining room, but she told us about what they offer, and it seemed a good variety of food. They offer a variety of activities including Bingo and cards, and they had a pool table in the halls. They do have an exercise room and a library.

Caring108700250 July 04, 2015

I have been to Forsyth Court. It doesn’t have all the facilities that the other places do, but it seems like a friendly place. The whole facility has sort of an older style to it; the rooms are more old-fashioned. It’s not as bright and airy as some of the other places. I’ve eaten there a couple of times, and the food was good.

Caring000611 August 29, 2013

My visit with Independence Village was positive. It was a beautiful facility. The whole place was nice. Everybody was nice. They do have activities there. I tried their food and it was good. Their dining room was beautiful. Everything was positive. The only problem was that it was too expensive for me. However, I would recommend this place.

From Forsyth Court

Forsyth Court is located in Winston-Salem, NC, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Forsyth Court for a visit...and stay!

Features of Forsyth Court