Aston Gardens at Tampa Bay Independent Living

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Aston Gardens at Tampa Bay | Independent Living

July 13, 2015

By Gene17

We have moved into Aston Gardens. The administration and staff are all very involved in their work with the residents and the home; we are all part of each other. We have a one-bedroom apartment, which is very nice and adequate for just the two of us. It is pretty well-kept, and they provide service for whatever we need . They have exercises, painting classes, and various domino and card games. The food has been very good all the time. The home is now in the middle of remodeling inside and out, so they are shuffling around the dining rooms while they are remodeling, but overall it has been very good, and they've been able to handle it very well.

August 06, 2014

By Goose1

I went to view this facility while my daughter was here from Colorido. She works with the seniors with there medicare problems so she was able to obtain all the necessary information that would cover all the areas that would needed to be covered for my wife and me. We were given a tour of the facility and all questions on the needed cost were explained. We were given a great tour of all units and full explained cost. Had a very nice meal and view all of the clubhouse and given a copy of all the events they have during the month. We were invited back for an other visit and to give them a call or return visit if we came up with any questions we felt we needed to discuse.

September 20, 2012

By Mike12

My relative told me that the service is very nice, they really know how to treat other people, in general a very good experience.

Photos of Aston Gardens at Tampa Bay

Features of Aston Gardens at Tampa Bay

• Fee Structure Extra: Community Fee: $2,500

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Villa

• Pool

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Tai Chi

About Aston Gardens at Tampa Bay

Aston Gardens at Tampa Bay is an independent living community in Tampa, FL designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Aston Gardens at Tampa Bay for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Aston Gardens at Tampa Bay