Chateau Brickyard

3080 S. 1300 E., Salt Lake City, UT, 84106

Reviews of Chateau Brickyard

Geno Curiel November 02, 2016

I love everything about this facility. I have lived gere for more than 13 years. I love the foid, the activities, and the staff. My apartment is very nice and cozy.

Concerned Resident645884 November 02, 2016

Right now, I am not happy with Chateau Brickyard. The people here are very friendly, but I don't like the way it's being run. They go on a lot of tours, they provide 3 meals a day, and it's home-cooked. They cook everything. There are people who love it, and there are others who are like me who are newcomers, and they don't know if they like it or not. Some people really like it because they don't like cooking anymore, or they like group entertainment, and I don't. I basically just don't like schedules and planned out stuff for me. We have a power outage right now, and I haven't had anything to eat since about 6:00 this morning. I missed the lunch hour because I was helping some people who are on wheelchairs trying to get to the van to their doctors. It's starting to get cold because they don't have the power back on yet. Right now, I wouldn't recommend it unless the person likes group stuff. They have 3 meals a day, and it is restaurant-style. I don't like the diet they're giving us because it's too much carbohydrate. They brought some sandwiches because they can't cook. They have theater -- little rooms where you could go watch movies -- and they have a fitness room.

Homie October 27, 2016

I have lived here for two years and I love all of the new changes with the remodeling. I am thankful for the staff and all that they do to provide a safe and happy environment

Monique347238 October 13, 2016

I had a brief visit to Chateau Brickyard, and we saw a room and a dining room. The staff was really nice, friendly, and positive. She seemed like she really cared about the people that were there. The grounds were nice, and they’ve just recently added a beautiful deck outside the dining area that you can use for parties and stuff. The rooms were nice and adequate, and they all had balconies. There was a place you could put a pot of flower, a chair and sit outside to enjoy the fresh air. I didn’t want their dining room; the flooring made it echo a lot, and I feel like if everyone was in there eating dinner, it would be too noisy.

Steve Murphy April 13, 2016

As a resident here I have been very pleased with my apartment . The staff has been very professional and helpful. I especially like the casual and helpful atmosphere. Close to shopping too.

misslady February 29, 2016

I visited Friday...fell in love how I was treated like royalty

Tiny bug February 03, 2016

My nana lives here and she absolutely loves it, all the residents are uplifting and friendly, all staff are extremely nice and willing to help, there are activities every single day. We are also able to see her whenever we want and are always warmly welcomed. If you are looking to live here or looking for a loved one I highly recommend it!

ducky333 December 11, 2015

I was priliveged to live at this facility following some health challenges. Honestly, I hated leaving when my time was up as this was more than a facility. Rather, it was home to me and I left many friends behind. The staff is not only well-trained but also shows true concern and love for residents. They always made time to chat if you had a concern or challenge. The facility is beautiful and well-maintained. The activities were well planned and just the most fun, i. e. art therapy, Octoberfest, Elvis birthday social, musical groups coming in to entertain, pet therapy, darts and Wii competitions, and Christmas and New Year's parties, to name a few. The gym was an unexpected bonus. The meals were superior as the chef worked diligently to meet individual needs as much as possible. If you want to ensure your family member is well taken care of, check out the Brickyard.

richardm November 24, 2015

I )ove the Chateau, ive lived here for like 5 years & absolutely LOVE the Staff!!!! Theyre my family

bragdma October 22, 2015

My mother was a resident here for a little over a year before moving on to a facility with a higher level of care.

Chateau Brickyard is a great value, and a good place when only a minimal amount of care is needed. The staff is friendly, accommodating, and are as helpful as they can.

The rooms are comfortable, and the residents seem to enjoy being there.

BartT October 14, 2015

I have lived here for exactly four years and am very happy. The staff are kind and caring, the food is amazing. Thank you, Bart

cminer September 24, 2015

My siblings and I moved our mother into Chateau Brickyard a little over a year ago. She has a one bedroom apartment with a kitchenette, living room, bedroom, bathroom and walk-in closet. Her balcony is spacious enough for chairs, a small table, and plants stands. She usually fixes her own breakfast in her room (she doesn't rise early) but enjoys eating lunch and dinner in the dining room. The staff at Chateau is very welcoming and treat their residents like family. There's always one of them available to give out a hug when needed. The common areas are very nice and the activities available to residents are great - darts, Wii bowling, bingo, craft classes, to name a few. My mother enjoys her independence and my siblings and I feel good knowing she's in a secure environment. If I was ready for an independent living facility I would definitely consider the Chateau for myself.

Caring108983350 July 06, 2015

We chose Chateau Brickyard for my parent because we like the idea of the location, and the people there are very friendly and very helpful. The rooms are like most of facilities. There is a small kitchenette and living area. My parent has a bathroom, a walk-in closet, and her bedroom. I think the food is excellent. We ate with my parent a couple of different times and when we were moving her in.

Esther8 July 04, 2015

They are amazing at Chateau Brickyard Senior Living. They are so helpful and caring. They go the extra mile to help in any way they can. They have helped us to get my mother-in-law into this place quickly. The room is beautiful. It is kept up really well. I believed they have remodeled some things, and it is lovely. They have entertainment and all kinds of activities. They have three meals a day, and there are choices at every meal. It has a very nice upbeat atmosphere.

Caring78247650 January 31, 2014

My sister now resides in Chateau Brickyard. She is in a one-bedroom apartment. The staff is very helpful. The food is good. For the level of the facility that it is, I would recommend them. I think for people who are at that stage in their life, it's a nice place. The facility is nice and the people are nice. It's a nice place to live in.

From Chateau Brickyard

Listening. Serving. Caring.

These things matter to you, and to us. We offer more than just a beautiful place to live. We offer a lifestyle that embraces our residents independence and offers high quality care and assistance where needed.

Our goal is to enhance the quality of life of our residents and make sure they live their lives to the fullest. We recognize that our residents require varying levels of care and assistance. We promise to tailor our community and services to the needs and preferences of each individual resident, ensuring that they continue to lead the life they want. Visit us today to start living your life to the fullest!

Features of Chateau Brickyard

• Technology extra: Emergency response system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Features extra: Library

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room for special gathering

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Wii sports competition

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 55

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits