The Manor Pineville, NC

12910 Dorman Rd, Pineville, NC, 28134

Reviews of The Manor | Pineville, NC

By Janet29

Throughout the years I have always loved to volunteer and am still able to do that through the Friends & Neighbors program. I am a very social person and love to meet new people. Living at the Manor is like being in a college dorm all over again. I love staying active and independent.

By Joan26

From day one, after meeting the residents at the Manor I feel like I am part of one big family. I have the best of both worlds my own family lives close by too. Finding a place that is safe and secure was a big priority for me and believe me I feel very safe living at the Manor. I am very thankful there is no more yard work for me.

By Marvel1

During the first couple weeks of my move to the Manor I met so many friends that made me feel very welcome. Everything is so convenient. My family lives very close to me and I can go shopping in less than five minutes from where I live. Afternoon socials at 4:00 PM are a must. I look forward to the social every day. There are so many activities to participate in I don’t have time to stay in my apartment unless I want to. I love my new home.

August 08, 2013

By Jerry10

The Manor at Carolina Place was nice and brand new. It had a complete apartment with a full complete kitchen and laundry facility right in your own suite! It really appealed to me the most. Their rooms and the staff were nice. They catered to what the public wanted now and they were really upgraded.

Photos of The Manor

Features of The Manor

• Minimum Rate: $1950/month

• Internet Enabled Rooms

About The Manor

Massive apartments with luxury fixtures, granite counter tops, plenty of storage and the friendliest neighbors.

At The Manor, we make a promise to all of our residents to provide a secure environment filled with hospitality. Our goal is to enrich lives by providing opportunities for residents thrive within their community. But above all, we promise to respect our residents, their individuality and their independent lifestyle.

Don’t call us a retirement community. Why? Because to retire means “to withdraw or seek seclusion”. At The Manor, our residents enjoy a vibrant campus with a hearty activities calendar offering up daily opportunities to do what they love, try something new or teach what they’ve mastered …all they have to do is open their front door!

Visiting doctors, onsite dining, beauty salon, amenity rooms and more that are available to residents only when they want or need to use our services. You don't pay for services you don't want or need which makes the Manor so unique.

Map of The Manor