3 Independent Living Communities in Monterey County, CA
The average cost of independent living in Monterey County is $3,237 per month. This is higher than the national median of $2,498.
To help you with your search, browse the 4 reviews below for independent living communities in Monterey County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Monterey County 3.8 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Monterey County, call (855) 863-8283.
Other Senior Care in Monterey County, CA
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Monterey County, California
- Assisted Living in Monterey County, California
- In-Home Care in Monterey County, California
- Nursing Homes in Monterey County, California
- Adult Day Care in Monterey County, California
- Home Health Agencies in Monterey County, California
Independent Living near Monterey County, CA
- Independent Living in Santa Cruz County, California
- Independent Living in Merced County, California
- Independent Living in Santa Clara County, California
- Independent Living in Stanislaus County, California
- Independent Living in Alameda County, California
- Independent Living in San Luis Obispo County, California
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Monterey
Review of The Park Lane
The Park Lane was beautiful but very expensive. It was a very good, multi-level community. The staff was great, treated us to lunch, toured us for over an hour, and gave us a seminar on what to exp... Read more
Review of Madonna Manor
This place is very good for seniors. It is clean,quiet and cozy. The employees,from manager to housekeeing are warm and polite. Their food is gorgeous. Read more
Review of Hacienda Carmel
I did look at a facility that I would not recommend. It is the Hacienda Carmel. I think Hacienda Carmel has rented out this wing to assisted living. It is understaffed. I'm not criticizing the peop... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: ...
Q&A: Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
You're in good company if the thought of moving into an independent senior living community tempts you from time to time, but you dismiss it with the thought that it's out of your reach financially...
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/local/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options range from ...