Lone Star Living (formerly Westbrae Court)

10680 Westbrae Parkway, Houston, TX, 77031

Reviews of Lone Star Living (formerly Westbrae Court)

Overview of Ratings

4.2

May 14, 2015

Westbrae Court was much closer; it's like a mile from home. It doesn't have memory care, and it is really just assisted living, but it was significantly cheaper. And they weren't nice, but it was close, it was cheap, and I'd give it a three out of five. It's close.

May 14, 2015

By Cherlann

My husband has only been at Westbrae Court a week. They were recommended by one of his home health care aides, and it's down the street from my house. The staff is wonderful and very nice. The rooms are beautiful. We have the whole apartment for him. He likes to watch TV. He has Alzheimer's, but he's happy. He loves the food; he eats every meal.

August 30, 2014

By Caring68620650

I also went to Westbrea Court. It’s very close to my home. It’s an older place with about five or six buildings. One of the issues to me is going outdoors to get to where I need to go. All of the buildings did have elevators, which was helpful. They have a very small gym where if you needed to have physical therapy, you could have someone come in and work out in their gym. They do serve three meals a day. Most of them were not full kitchens -- they were kitchenettes. I still like to cook. I was looking at that for me. They did not have pools or pretty landscaping where you could grill outside and stuff like that. It’s really connected to a subdivision. Again, they could do some updating in the apartments themselves; it was a much older place. I know they have new management come in, so I have not been back. And they may have done that since I was there because it’s been a while. They still sent me paperwork when they’re having activities or things. I did know some people personally that were there.

January 18, 2014

By Kelly N.

My mom is in Westbrae Court. I like the price. The amenities that they have there are very nice. The home care that they provide in addition to what I pay for the residence is very good. They have beautiful landscaping. The apartments are well kept. They have a beautiful hot tub. The dining room is very nice and the food is very good. They have an on sight beauty shop. They have transportation and housekeeping. My mom is comfortable in there.

November 27, 2013

Westbrae Court, for me, is the best value for your money because it is the most affordable place that I was able to find then and today. I feel that it has a high-quality facility. It was good because they offer an independent experience at affordable price. They have a local transportation there and they do activities. Overall, I remember it being a positive experience. I like best the independence feel to it and the affordable price.

June 20, 2013

By Denise6

Westbrae Court was listed as independent but it was more of an assisted living for me. The place seemed dark and would not make you happy when you came in because everybody was just sitting around, doing nothing.

Photos of Lone Star Living (formerly Westbrae Court)

Features of Lone Star Living (formerly Westbrae Court)

• Fee Structure Extra: We Charge A Community Fee 1/2 Of First Months Rent. We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Housing Extra: Shared Living

• General Store
  • Features Extra: We Offer Furnished Apts. According To Your Own Taste And Non Furnished Apts. We Also Offer Guest Suites For $125 Per Night Which Includes Meals

• Activities Extra: Theme Parties Once A Month, Drive In Movie N Ight, Bingo, Poker Night,

About Lone Star Living (formerly Westbrae Court)

Lone Star Living is located in southwest Houston conveniently located near the foremost hospitals and shopping in Houston. The Houston Medical Center is just minutes away as well as Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital, the University of Texas and MD Anderson Cancer Center. The Houston Fine Arts and Theatre District, Houston Zoo and Aquarium are regular destinations for our free community transportation. We are near some of the premiere shopping malls in the nation; the world famous Galleria as well as the First Colony shopping Plaza. The Stafford Centre is just minutes away and also a favorite destination for our Residents.

As a resident at Lone Star Living, you will be able to enjoy all the benefits our affordable community has to offer.

Chef-Prepared Meals

Enjoy three home-cooked daily meals prepared by our chef and served at your table in our dining room.

Fun Social Activities and Outings

Access a full activity calendar including: games, exercise, movies and many more fun weekly events.

Transportation

We offer local transportation for shopping trips, doctor’s appointments and other scheduled activities and events.

Weekly Housekeeping Service

Enjoy your own personal housekeeper who will clean, vaccum, do light dusting, change your linens and bring you toilet tissue weekly.

Amenities & Services

All-Inclusive living at Westbrae Court also includes:
  • Month to month rental
  • One & Two bedroom apartments in a variety of floor plans, each with either full kitchen or kitchenette.
  • Covered parking is available
  • Complimentary laundry facilities in each building
  • Weekly housekeeping service
  • Three chef prepared meals in our spacious dining room daily
  • Beautiful campus with courtyards and fish pond
  • Scheduled transportation to medical appointments (limited radius)
  • Maintenance free living
  • All utilities included (excluding telephone)
  • Emergency Call System
For an additional fee:
  • On Site Beauty/Barber Salon
  • Pet Friendly
  • On site Health Care Agency available
  • InterActive HealthCare, Inc.

Three chef prepared meals daily; all utilities included; live-in managers; no buy-in fee. A wide selection of units to choose from.

Map of Lone Star Living (formerly Westbrae Court)

Lone Star Living (formerly Westbrae Court)