Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Five Star Premier Residences of Plantation

Five Star Premier Residences of Plantation offers compassionate senior care in Plantation, FL. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Five Star Premier Residences of Plantation shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Plantation, FL.

Five Star Premier Residences of Plantation, is a rental community offering Independent and Assisted living, with Southern-style architecture, beautiful lakes and gardens. Exceptional amenities and services are not considered extras. Whether you are savoring an omelet freshly prepared by our executive chef, relaxing at the pool, or gathering with friends in our sports lounge, our amenities and services are included to enrich your every day life.

Reviews of Five Star Premier Residences of Plantation

Posted by Caring96187950 October 31, 2014

Five Star Premier Residences of Plantation is great. I have been in the rooms every day; it’s a great place, and she is very happy. The room is 700sq. feet; it’s a got a balcony, full kitchen, and a nice clean bathroom with grab bars in the shower. The staff has been terrific, and they have done everything I could dream of.

There are exercise programs, they had bingo, there are mind improvement games, and there is live music. I had dinner there twice; the food and dining area were great. They have their act together, and that really impressed us.

Posted by Caring5204 March 18, 2014

I moved to Five Star. It was very nice, clean and well cared for. I lived in the area and that’s why I was familiar with it. I’ve only been here a short time and everything seems to be very well taken cared of. I have a one bedroom apartment that’s very bright and nice. There’s a living/dining room combination, a kitchen, bathroom and a large closet. We also have a washer and dryer. The food and the service is very good. There’s usually something happening every day, they have bingo and black jack. They have a knitting club and a happy hour.

Posted by Caring69534850 September 14, 2013

Five Star Premier Residences is a very nice community. A friend of mine who is already living there invited me along with several other friends to go down there, share a meal, and to go through the apartments. The staff was very informative and they showed us around and explained things to us. The apartments were very nice and very sizable. The common areas were very nice as well. Everything they have there was first class. With regards to recreation for their residents, they have exercise, plays, movies, games like bingos, etc. They also have a health facility, more like a fitness center. They were served restaurant style. Overall, I like this facility. I also like the amenities that they have. I also like the location, as it was convenient for me. I would recommend this place to others.

Location of Five Star Premier Residences of Plantation

Features of Five Star Premier Residences of Plantation

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System

• Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Pool
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym, W/D in apt.

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)
  • Dining extra: Savor an array of culinary creations prepared under the supervision of Executive Chef Jean Chery. Chef Chery has received customized training provided by The Culinary Institute of America on nutrition, healthy cooking and baking techniques, flavor dynamic

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Lowest monthly rate: 2,700
  • Highest monthly rate: 3,800

• Minimum age: 55

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Get Details