NEED HELP FINDING INDEPENDENT LIVING?

Talk to an advisor for free: (866) 515-8248

Top nearby Independent Living Communities:

From Five Star Premier Residences of Plantation

Five Star Premier Residences of Plantation offers compassionate senior care in Plantation, FL. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Five Star Premier Residences of Plantation shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Plantation, FL.

Reviews of Five Star Premier Residences of Plantation

Posted by Caring104802750 May 16, 2015

Five Star Premier Residences is extraordinary, and I loved it. The experience was fantastic, and the staff was great. The food was excellent, and everything they had in the facility was great. It was wonderful. The facility is an average type facility, and the living environment is above average as far as the size is concerned. The food was great, and there was a lot of options that they give them. The person that took us to the tour was fantastic and great with the senior citizens. If we were staying here, this is probably where my parents would go.

Posted by dolfin1 March 21, 2015

i toured the independent living facility with my wife and mother. We all we very pleased with the service and facility. The apartments are large and all have a great view with a large patio. Our guide was nice to offer lunch. We had plenty of choices from the menu, however, our server was nice enough to offer an item my mother wanted that was not on the menu. I spoke to other residents while having lunch, everyone had nice things to say about the experiences living here. A nice touch was a piano player entertaining in the lobby.

Posted by Caring96187950 October 31, 2014

Five Star Premier Residences of Plantation is great. I have been in the rooms every day; it’s a great place, and she is very happy. The room is 700sq. feet; it’s a got a balcony, full kitchen, and a nice clean bathroom with grab bars in the shower. The staff has been terrific, and they have done everything I could dream of.

There are exercise programs, they had bingo, there are mind improvement games, and there is live music. I had dinner there twice; the food and dining area were great. They have their act together, and that really impressed us.

Posted by Caring5204 March 18, 2014

I moved to Five Star. It was very nice, clean and well cared for. I lived in the area and that’s why I was familiar with it. I’ve only been here a short time and everything seems to be very well taken cared of. I have a one bedroom apartment that’s very bright and nice. There’s a living/dining room combination, a kitchen, bathroom and a large closet. We also have a washer and dryer. The food and the service is very good. There’s usually something happening every day, they have bingo and black jack. They have a knitting club and a happy hour.

Posted by Caring69534850 September 14, 2013

Five Star Premier Residences is a very nice community. A friend of mine who is already living there invited me along with several other friends to go down there, share a meal, and to go through the apartments. The staff was very informative and they showed us around and explained things to us. The apartments were very nice and very sizable. The common areas were very nice as well. Everything they have there was first class. With regards to recreation for their residents, they have exercise, plays, movies, games like bingos, etc. They also have a health facility, more like a fitness center. They were served restaurant style. Overall, I like this facility. I also like the amenities that they have. I also like the location, as it was convenient for me. I would recommend this place to others.

Location of Five Star Premier Residences of Plantation

Features of Five Star Premier Residences of Plantation

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System

• Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Pool
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym, W/D in apt.

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)
  • Dining extra: Savor an array of culinary creations prepared under the supervision of Executive Chef Jean Chery. Chef Chery has received customized training provided by The Culinary Institute of America on nutrition, healthy cooking and baking techniques, flavor dynamic

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Lowest monthly rate: 2,700
  • Highest monthly rate: 3,800

• Minimum age: 55

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living