New England Club

8135 Beechmont Ave, Cincinnati, OH, 45255

Reviews of New England Club

anonymous115976350 November 25, 2015

The dining area in New England Club looks very nice. The staff is fine. The facility is well maintained.

Barb29 July 20, 2015

New England Club was a very nice facility. The people there were very nice. I saw their dining area. It was very nice and very clean. The rooms were great. I was impressed that it was pretty updated, and everything was very nice. It was secured, but the I didn't see anything outstanding about it.

Brenda103241950 January 21, 2015

This facility allows seniors to stay in same apartment when they need more assisted care. This is really important because seniors do not like change. Also, if they improve and no longer need care, those expenses go way and they return to independent living.

Caring0301 June 26, 2013

New England Club is a great place. The staff is great. The food is great.

lkb November 20, 2012

My mother and I visited the facility within the last six months as my mother was contemplating a move to the area from Florida. We found the grounds to be very beautiful. We felt the facility was too large and that the residents we saw were much more physically disabled than my 89 year old mother is. The price is costly compared to other facilities that we have visited. I think the primary reason is that you can visit other facilities throughout the United States that are somehow connected with the New England Club. However, my mother and I would suppose most of the residents would not and do not take advantage of this costly option.

JohnCarter August 28, 2012

I would have to say that, for this area, the New England Club is probably the best place you could put a loved one. Understandably, a facility with stellar performance such as this is quite expensive. I am just happy that I don't have to worry about my mother on a day to day basis, as I know she is very well taken care of. I never have to worry about her day to day things, as the New England Club takes care of all that. She is quite happy there, and it's nice that I can just go and visit with the kids without having to deal with the hassle of a front desk receptionist and having to sign in, provide identification of who I am, and things like that. Everything is taken care of for her there, and she seems to be quite happy with it. I would highly recommend, if you can afford it, the New England Club for a family member that might need some type of assisted living. They are, by far, in my opinion the absolute best in the area.

bobgoblin June 01, 2012

The atmosphere is very nice. The food was much better thank I thought it would be. Residence seemed able to thrive in a community of their peers

Claire1 May 30, 2012

I really enjoyed the friendliness of the staff. The staff were older as well and lived right there with my grandfather, enjoying the same amenities and going through the same community issues he went through. Other individuals in the community were similar to my grandfather in terms of age and background. Many were well educated and he enjoyed their company a great deal. He especially liked being able to play euchre, sing hymns, and talk politics with members of the community. The main downside of the facilities, which were beautiful and had a lake, surrounded by trees, were that they were a bit smelly. When walking in to the community and to the right, you would be inundated by an old urine smell that was very unpleasant. One other problem with the community is that many individuals turn up the volume on their tvs too loud, which disturbs other well-hearing residents. On the whole, I'd recommend this community to another person looking for an assisted living or similar sort of residence.

stephaniemenkus March 01, 2011

Very displeased

My mother has been a resident for some time.. She rather enjoys her time.. But lately she has been complaining about three different caregivers that work there... Tosha H, stephanie B, and nicole Z. I do not and have not had the displeasure of meeting these girls but from what my mother has told me they are anything but nice.. The service is wonderful.. My only complaint is the caregivers.. If they cannot be nice and appreciate their job and the fact that they actually have one then they should find another place of employment.

From New England Club

New England Club is located in Cincinnati, OH, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to New England Club for a visit...and stay!

Features of New England Club

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room