Arvada Estates

7175 Kipling Street, Arvada, CO, 80004

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Arvada Estates

Lorraine42 April 14, 2016

We really liked Arvada Estates. It is probably my favorite because it’s not as high class; my mother-in-law is very simple, and it seems like it will fit her. It was a very clean facility, and the pricing was better. I like the fact that if they are short of staff, they will do a buffet so they can still get a nice meal. The apartment was very nice and very clean; the staff seemed very sweet. There were a lot of good things about it. I would give it 5 stars because of its atmosphere.

Brian M April 13, 2016

My mother moved in to Arvada Estates on Christmas day 2015. I was concerned that moving in on a holiday might be a problem, but the entire staff was extremely accommodating and welcoming and maintained that attitude during her entire stay. The facility is very clean and colorful. The hallways are wide with tall ceilings and plenty of light. The rooms are well maintained. The rooms facing the nicely landscaped courtyard have a good size balcony. The dining area is beautiful with a large fireplace and vaulted ceiling. I visited other facilities and most of them felt dark and cramped. Arvada Estates in contrast has a bright, roomy, open feel to it.

Bonnie118602250 December 30, 2015

I'm living in Arvada Estates. The people are very friendly, outgoing, and make you feel very welcome. It amazed me that all of the people who work here remembered my name the very next day that I moved in. Because my only income is my social security, I had to take what I could afford. I checked out 10 different places. This was the only one that I could afford, and I love it. It's on the ground level, and I have a door in the hall and a door going outside. The dining area is huge and accompanies different events that we have, so we all have room to be there. I don't know what more I could ask for. There's a fireplace which gives a nice atmosphere and, of course, now there are Christmas decorations.

Barbara116432850 November 10, 2015

Arvada Estates was a nice, new building in a residential neighborhood, but it's small. There was an outdoor area in the back. I thought the people there were very nice. We looked at some rooms that were fine with balconies or porches on the lower level.

Anonymous114464950 October 29, 2015

We were very happy that we chose Arvada Estates. It's a lovely place, and the price fits our budget. Our apartment is wonderful. The food is very good, and their choices are very nice. The staff is very friendly, as well as the other residents.

Lisa114204650 October 29, 2015

We found a place for my mother-in-law at Arvada Estates. She's been there for a month, and so far, it has been fine. The place is very nice, and the atmosphere is very clean. It's very clean, as well.

Kim55443950 October 29, 2015

I chose Arvada Estates for my mother. It’s a great place, and I love it. It’s beautiful and very warm. The staff is wonderful. The food is great, and their apartments are gorgeous. I would definitely recommend them.

Anonymous105780850 June 08, 2015

Arvada Estates was fine. Mom needed more care when she fell and broke her arm, so we had leave. The rooms were beautiful. They were cheery, nice, and large. Even the studio was accommodating. It was a beautiful place. It was very well decorated, and the food was good.

Debbie107735950 June 01, 2015

We chose Arvada Estates for my dad. Everything is fine. We are treated with a lot of respect. It is a very comfortable experience. They have a unit that he needs, and it is on the ground floor. They accept cats, which is very important to him. Everything is done very well so far.

They have 3 meals a day. They provide laundry service and housekeeping for him. They have poker clubs and card clubs. It takes him about 6 weeks to be comfortable in participating with that. He just started participating in outside activities.

concerned relative 2 April 18, 2015

My Mother in law is a resident at this community, she hears gossip hear and there about things she should not hear. we were hoping she would enjoy staying hear except she fears it. Every time we had a concern we were passed from one person to another and they staff seemed very stressed. We never got anywhere with any of our questions. Our mother was very ill before she moved in and we were pressured to rent the apartment with the management staff saying they had no other apartments available. we paid for the apartment for nearly a month before she came from the rehab unit, we asked for a discount since she was not in the unit, but no way. Now she is not getting the services like housekeeping for over 5 weeks at times we have had to clean her unit for her. When they do come they do not clean it well. She said one time they sent a man she did not know and she felt very uncomfortable. We tried contacting management many times left feeling confronted and given a business card we left message but not a call back or resolution. So we pay really good money and if they don't provide no matter what they don't care. Now just heard they management staff was no longer needed. But someone should be there next week to help. I sure hope its changing for the better but mom is really scared cause now they rumor is a increase in the rent this she cant afford, and what will she do if she has a health issue and no one to help in the meantime.

I am disappointed to hear that you have concerns about your mother’s apartment and response of the management staff at Arvada Estates. Our top priority is to deliver the best quality services and care for our residents. Please call me at (312) 498-7537, or e-mail at mwinters@seniorlifestyle.com, to share your concerns in detail and discuss how we can improve the quality of our services going forward. I look forward to speaking with you. Mary Winters, Regional Director of Operations.

unforgivable February 10, 2015

I would Not place anyone in Arvada Estats due to their food, treatment of residents or prices. The management has NO clue where this generation is coming from. Their rapport is bordering on Elder Abuse. Unfortunately many of the people have no where else to go nor do they have families to depend on. When entering this facility the decore is beautiful but unfortunately it stops there. They were recently sold to another Company and hopes were high that things would change. Unfortunately they have turned a blind eye to the treatment the management is giving the residents and hopes have been not forthcoming. It seems a shame that most of these people have given many years fighting for our country and spouses supprting them ,and in their latter years they have to endure this treatment. DON'T Put your loved one in this enviorment !

I am disappointed to hear that you did not have a good experience while living at Arvada Estates. Our top priority is to deliver the best quality services and care for our residents. Please call me at (303) 412-5480, or e-mail at cziegler@seniorlifestyle.com, to share your concerns in detail and discuss how we can improve the quality of our services going forward. I look forward to speaking with you. Cynthia Ziegler. Executive Director.

Debbie99089850 December 22, 2014

My aunt is at Arvada Estates. When we first visited, the people there were very helpful. Everything seems to be good in terms of amenities. Food seems really good. My aunt said she really likes the food. The dining area is very nice.

Carole15 November 05, 2014

Arvada Estates was like a really fancy hotel. I went there for lunch, and what I ate was very good. It’s a beautiful place, and it looked very high-end. The ones that work there were friendly, but the ones that lived there kept to themselves. They were a little bit standoffish.

Nancy83738250 July 03, 2014

They were nice and friendly. Their meal was pretty good. I like this facility because it was in my old neighborhood, not far from where I moved from. There were a lot of familiar things around me.

Caring87870250 June 26, 2014

I would recommend Arvada Estates to everybody. If you need assistance getting to the dining room, you have to hire somebody from the outside to do that because it's independent living. The food was good. They've got games you can play, they've got entertainment that comes in several times a month, and they have trips that they take you on. However, the laundry is at the end of the long hallway, and of course it's way down. You have to make sure that you get down there when it's done so that other people can use the laundry room. So that's one thing they can improve on.

Caring64665150 May 29, 2014

Arvada Estates was just nicely laid out. I thought that the décor inside was very nicely done. It had a lot of pluses that I liked. The rooms were very large. They had a large living room and a kitchenette. They were very light and bright, and that's what I liked, large windows.

They have a lot of things going on. They have chair exercises, and they have bingo. They have movies in the evening, and they have happy hour every once a while. They do have van service for those who don't drive, but the van service is only in the morning.

The sales person was excellent, but the managers, I was not overly impressed. I don't need somebody to take me by the hand and show me around, but I do think that the management could be a little more aggressive and a little more knowledgeable.

Judith12 September 25, 2013

I've heard from a friend that the place is really, really good. I was able to have a tour at Arvada Estates and it's a wonderful place. The amenities, the room space, and the accommodations were wonderful, but it's just not affordable for me. If I had the money, this is the place where I would go. They have a good amount of activities and different things going on. They have potluck suppers, different games, and they take people to different social events. They also have wonderful food.

Lydia5 September 23, 2013

Arvada Estates was one big building and they had studio and two-bedroom units. I was impressed with the layouts. They served three meals a day and the lunch I ate was wonderful. I really liked it and what's best was that it was one mile west from where my son was so I would l be close to my family. They had activities like card games and they had a really good library. They had a piano and they had concerts. It was very spacious. I had been daydreaming about it since my visit. I would really like to be in the place like that. I also liked the travel opportunity. I could travel anywhere where there was a Holiday community and I could stay without having to pay extra rent.

Caring9378 May 14, 2013

It is a wonderful place. It would be very nice to live there but I can't afford it. They have all kinds of activities. They have an exercise room. I walked all three floors and it's a very nice place. The food was wonderful; you have different choices on what you'd like. The staff was great and they were like a family type thing.

Pat13 February 09, 2013

Arvada Retirement seems to have all the things that we would enjoy. It's a beautiful estate. It's like a big, nice hotel, and it's a little bit out in the country, so it's not congested. It's a very comfortable way of life here. It's a pretty place. It's decorated beautifully inside and all the facilities are really nice. We're just very satisfied. The food is very good. We have three meals a day. The rooms are small but that's all we need. They're very nicely and conveniently setup, so we can get to the dining room easily. The servers and the chef were very nice and very accommodating to us. We get some of our cleaning done and the staff that does that is very nice as well.

brandonsimportant June 02, 2012

My experience with this assisted living facility along with the experience of the relative who had a temporary stay at this facility was a pretty good one, which is why i gave it four stars, the staff was kind, the atmosphere was very nice as well, the other cummunity members were great. the only problem with this facility was that it was somewhat pricey. In comparison to others its a bit pricey, however the accomodations here were amazing, it really did feel top notch, everyone was so friendly and kind and caring, almost to the point where both me and my grandmother in law considered it to be a bit fake. However the other tenants which I had a chance to meet were great as well, everyone seemed to be very active to the best of their abilities and to be in a generally positive attitude, which can often times be very hard for the people who are staying at these kinds of places. My grandmother in law had made friends with a few of the tenants which was great to see considering she is one who generally is not very social. I feel if there was not such of an out of pocket expense this would have been a place which would be good for her long term.

Quinn726 July 27, 2011

A clean, well-appointed assisted living facility that feels welcoming and bright. Helpful details assist residents who may be experiencing early stages of dementia: framed art next to each door helps residents remember room locations. The building is easy to navigate, and the staff is friendly, well-trained, and attentive. Lunch is served restaurant-style, and residents may choose with whom they sit. Lots of planned activities, pet-friendly. I was very impressed with this facility; however, it is not equipped to deal with residents past early stage dementia/Alzheimer's.

About Arvada Estates

Arvada Estates is an independent living community in Arvada, CO designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Arvada Estates for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Arvada Estates